Ryan Flynn

Before the haters start. I've searched 'Flynn' and there's nothing on him.

Mentioned it in passing in the last few months, but I seriously believe he could be a major asset for us.

Yes, I hear the cries he's on a massive wage, but that's for a reason. He's class. 

He isnt gonna do much from the bench, but get his confidence up and he can rule the starting XI

Still can't believe he's actually ours. Not a loanne, not a toy.

The lads class and proven. Two weeks to get him fit, make him feel an important part of this team and he'll run this league.

I know many won't agree with this, but I'd love to see a confident and fit Flynn (that might be the issue) as I think he'd be a massive star for us in this league.

His Oldham career has hardly taken off but I genuinely actually believe there's talent in the lad.

#teamflynn

2 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

Mentioned it in passing in the last few months, but I seriously believe he could be a major asset for us.

Yes, I hear the cries he's on a massive wage, but that's for a reason. He's class. 

He isnt gonna do much from the bench, but get his confidence up and he can rule the starting XI

The lads class and proven. Two weeks to get him fit, make him feel an important part of this team and he'll run this league.

I know many won't agree with this, but I'd love to see a confident and fit Flynn (that might be the issue) as I think he'd be a massive star for us in this league.

His Oldham career has hardly taken off but I genuinely actually believe there's talent in the lad.

#teamflynn

You really need blocking from this site. 

Putting aside some of the strangest hyperbole that I've seen on here...

Flynn has good technical ability and can offer a calmness to our play as he's fairly composed, but he is slow, lightweight and inconsistent for an experienced midfield player.

I look at the current midfield we have and while Flynn has some value, he is way down the pecking order.

Surely if we have this upboat / downboat system, one use could be if you get to -100 or something equally ridiculous you get banned? 

You can only get to that sort of number by being a complete gobshite or deliberately trying to be funny or wind people up?

Either way the rest of us shouldn’t have to read it.

7 minutes ago, boshell4eng said:

Surely if we have this upboat / downboat system, one use could be if you get to -100 or something equally ridiculous you get banned? 

You can only get to that sort of number by being a complete gobshite or deliberately trying to be funny or wind people up?

Either way the rest of us shouldn’t have to read it.

Understand your viewpoint and there is something to it, but there are some posters who - while being permanently negative and receiving numorous downboats still offer the alternitive point of view.

And also you would just get people jumping on the bandwagon to get people banned for no reason.

This oafcchuck fella needs his privileges cutting tho and letting him only respond to rather than start threads. Surely that can be done? Raining in without banning. He clearly likes the club just goes ott on here

The Flynn that destroyed us in 20 minutes for Sheff United in 20 mins at bramall Lane in March 2016 is a cracking player. The lazy bastard we signed that hides and doesn’t affect games is a sheisters. The original post is attention seeking he’s pisspoor and had been since day one.

1 hour ago, oafcprozac said:

The Flynn that destroyed us in 20 minutes for Sheff United in 20 mins at bramall Lane in March 2016 is a cracking player. The lazy bastard we signed that hides and doesn’t affect games is a sheisters. The original post is attention seeking he’s pisspoor and had been since day one.

Couldn't agree more. Lazy weak and just shit. In my eyes just a waste of a wage and I reckon he's on a few bob. I'd get rid in January along with a few other if we could

He is a capable player on his day but sadly this only occurs once in every ten games or so.  The Sheffield United fans said pretty much the same on their forum when he signed for us.  Unfortunately, like a few other players on our books, he’s a waste of a wage and will probably be off in the summer.

On 11/11/2017 at 7:17 PM, mcfluff1985 said:

Flynn v Wigan in the league cup when we 1st signed him 2ad amazing. Seen nothing since 

On 11/11/2017 at 10:46 PM, Lee Sinnott said:

He was also superb when we beat Scunthorpe at home last season...

I'm told he had a good game at Gillingham away once aswell.

So over 1 and a half seasons, that's 3 decent games in 40-odd.

Get shut of the waster. A top earner at that.

On 11/11/2017 at 3:34 AM, oafcshuck said:

#teamflynn

Are you Ryan Flynn?

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:34 AM, oafcshuck said:

Before the haters start. I've searched 'Flynn' and there's nothing on him. So have I, usually after the kick off when he's starting.......gone missing.

Mentioned it in passing in the last few months, but I seriously believe he could be a major asset for us. Really......I mean really!!!

Yes, I hear the cries he's on a massive wage, but that's for a reason. He's class. :lol:

He isnt gonna do much from the bench, but get his confidence up and he can rule the starting XI :petesake:

Still can't believe he's actually ours. Not a loanne, not a toy. Who is or what is Ioanne?

The lads class and proven. Two weeks to get him fit, make him feel an important part of this team and he'll run this league. Oh yeah.....how long does it take to get him fit? Don't recall him busting a gut last season even after Sheridan came back.............hmmm, maybe just maybe there's a reason......oh yeah. he's sh*t!!!

I know many won't agree with this, but I'd love to see a confident and fit Flynn (that might be the issue) as I think he'd be a massive star for us in this league. You are out of step here......most posters on here view him the same way Sheffield United fans view him. At this level, you need more than just a bit of ball skills.

His Oldham career has hardly taken off but I genuinely actually believe there's talent in the lad. 16 months into his contract under 3 managers and I can't recall one game where he's had an outstanding game.

#teamflynnbollox

I've tried to ignore this thread........really I have.......but in the interests of a balanced argument I have answered your points above.

One more point..................stop posting crap......there's a reason you've been downvoted so many times!!!