Wimbledon (H)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Wimbledon are screening the game live in one of their hospitality suites. Fans have the option of booking a meal beforehand or just using the bar.  Seems like a good idea and something we  could potentially do in the Broadway suite for far away midweek away games.

There's options tomorrow with Gardner being suspended.

Straight swap for Green or Omrani? Even Flynn (not for me)

You could (if you trust Byrne to play in a 2) play Byrne and Fane and play a wide player, possibly Menig with Nepomuceno maintaining his left midfield role?

You could move Bryan into centre midfield alongside Fane and play Clarke and Wilson at centre back but would you want to move Bryan out of a position he has played consistently well at?

For me I think i'd go with Green.

34 minutes ago, bozman said:

I see Wimbledon are screening the game live in one of their hospitality suites. Fans have the option of booking a meal beforehand or just using the bar.  Seems like a good idea and something we  could potentially do in the Broadway suite for far away midweek away games.

Great idea.

If only for the piss boil when we inevitably lose the pictures... :grin:

49 minutes ago, oafcprozac said:

We’ll have to take great care that Dummigan gets disciplined support on the right. Barcham on his day can be devestating. He was superb on Saturday at Bristol. Dummigan has been excellent lately but teams do target our right side knowing Byrne’s tendency to move inside.

What about Wilson to right back and Dummigan right midfield? 

What was our formation on Saturday anyway? Or most weeks? I don't even know :lol:

4 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

I think the lads who've been on the bench, on which he's never sat yet, might raise an eyebrow at that.... 

Came on in the Newcastle match.

I expect Green to play but if this lad is earning 4 a week as some have speculated then we will probably see him featuring sooner rather than later.

11 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Although I can't see it happening Holloway must be very close to getting a start in front of Davies based on the performances he's put in the last few weeks.

Holloway has been outstanding used as a late sub, no reason to change, Davies was the better of our front 2 on Saturday, of course as soon as Doyle hit the onion bag this all changed.