• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

I wish him nothing but good luck. Enjoy your new club, Eoin.

Same here., He did a great job for us but we were let down by some of the team who did not have the same commitment and a manager who lost the plot after a good start. We may well see him again. 

8 hours ago, leeslover said:

Fewer evenings waiting in the shed after matches. Kind of a shame, it was becoming a nice bit of, "Me," time.

Maybe the club would let rosa have a corner flag. It would be a nice gesture and your time in the shed wouldn't be entirely in vain.

• 1 month later...
41 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

“He’s alright I suppose”  according to a Bradford supporting relative. 

The grass isn't always greener! had he stayed we'd of been up end of the season and he could have continued his 'Love in' with the Latics fans

5 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

The grass isn't always greener! had he stayed we'd of been up end of the season and he could have continued his 'Love in' with the Latics fans

If you looked at the second half of last season and this season so far you wouldn't be champing at the bit. 

10 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

Not necessarily.

I'm rather happy Latics have Surridge instead.

I had a serious illness five years ago and I have not been the same since.
I suspect the same for Mr. Doyle.

42 minutes ago, leeslover said:

He's had 2 shit hot spells in his career. We were lucky to see one of them.

Unless he starts scoring at a decent rate I think this is going to be how Doyle will be viewed. 

He certainly has the talent but there is a bit of me that thinks some of Doyle's scoring problems in the later half of last season were psychological in nature.

Given how serious his issue was I don't think anyone could blame him if he started to question if playing football was worth it. 

3 hours ago, ghostofcecere said:

He must be reasonably well thought of at Bradford as he’s captain, or at least he was yesterday.

He is and has been.  I predicted Bradford to drop at start of season on here and Doyle is actually a downgrade on who he replaced.  They are in trouble. 

Archived