Would you like to see home fans back in the Chaddy End once Abdallah is in charge?

Back in the Chaddy?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see home fans back in the Chaddy End once we're under new ownership?

• Yes
    • No

6 hours ago, oafcprozac said:

Thank you for your insight care to articulate?

We won that game cause we scored one more goal than them and deserved to win. People need to get over the chaddy end. RRE is the home end and the better one.

• 3 months later...
12 hours ago, latics22 said:

It need knocking down. The massive beams across the front of the stand ruin the view completely

We'd all like new stands and better facilities but priority should be on the pitch. Personally I never really noticed those MASSIVE beams during my years in the Chaddy, I was to busy watching the football !  

1 hour ago, Bobledgersheart said:

We'd all like new stands and better facilities but priority should be on the pitch. Personally I never really noticed those MASSIVE beams during my years in the Chaddy, I was to busy watching the football !  

They block the goal at both ends u must have X-ray vision

Still find it annoying the broadway stand was built without facilities to become the "main" stand - changing rooms and such.  I get why it was first to go and why the broadway stand ended up how it has, but I think long, long term we're snookered a bit now.  Could imagine they are some of the worst player facilities in this division.

Edited by joncurtis199

8 minutes ago, joncurtis199 said:

Still find it annoying the broadway stand was built without facilities to become the "main" stand - changing rooms and such.  I get why it was first to go and why the broadway stand ended up how it has, but I think long, long term we're snookered a bit now.  Could imagine they are some of the worst player facilities in this division.

We now know why! Blitz wanted it for his project and an income stream at the clubs expense.

55 minutes ago, joncurtis199 said:

Im not sure the players having a goldplated jacuzzi would particularly make a difference to how much enjoyment I would get out of going to boundary park.

I was happy for it to be built to make us money and for us fans to have nicer facilities however we don't appear to make that much money from it, and how much we do or don't or Blitz, Corney and Gazal make do and dont make, is a discussion full of hearsay conjecture and too damn heavy for a friday night. 

22 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Im not sure the players having a goldplated jacuzzi would particularly make a difference to how much enjoyment I would get out of going to boundary park.

I was happy for it to be built to make us money and for us fans to have nicer facilities however we don't appear to make that much money from it, and how much we do or don't or Blitz, Corney and Gazal make do and dont make, is a discussion full of hearsay conjecture and too damn heavy for a friday night. 

Do we not own the North Stand?

1 hour ago, joncurtis199 said:

We redeveloped the players facilities, recently, I think during the close season after the new stand opened. Wouldn't mind betting we had the room to do so because of the new stand. 

I would think only those player facilities that are in stands built in this millennium will be better than ours. The likes of Bury and Rochdale won't have better facilities. 

31 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

We redeveloped the players facilities, recently, I think during the close season after the new stand opened.

Yeah, a fan did them through his business at a fraction of cost price. Well, I say a fraction but it doesn't really matter as Corney didn't pay him anyway.

2 hours ago, leeslover said:

Yeah, a fan did them through his business at a fraction of cost price. Well, I say a fraction but it doesn't really matter as Corney didn't pay him anyway.

Could have took the club to small claims court and at the time the wind up was still in play, could have submitted a claim and sent the club under.

thank god he was a latics fan eh and decided not to forget as such but  drop it for the time being 

1 minute ago, underdog said:

Could have took the club to small claims court and at the time the wind up was still in play, could have submitted a claim and sent the club under.

thank god he was a latics fan eh and decided not to forget as such but  drop it for the time being 

If it’s the person I’m thinking of he was paid - just very late. Not that that makes it ok