January transfer window

28 minutes ago, palmer1 said:

We did try to sign last season so it's not beyond the realms of possibility but I think we low balled them on the offer.

Would we let Edmondson go in exchange I wonder?  Might account for the mysterious disappearance of the article about him and Fawns going on loan.

Edited by Dave_Og

7 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Would we let Edmondson go in exchange I wonder?  Might account for the mysterious disappearance of the article about him and Fawns going on loan.

Is he full time? I may be wrong but that was also a stumbling block r.e a move. He was earning much more at Fylde plus his day job than we could pay?

8 hours ago, palmer1 said:

Is he full time? I may be wrong but that was also a stumbling block r.e a move. He was earning much more at Fylde plus his day job than we could pay?

You are correct, although that was a stumbling block when LJ almost brought in Lee Gregory only for Gregory to turn it down as he would have to take a paycut to turn pro,  he did move to Millwall the following summer where I presume they offered him more favourable terms, Rowe will be on a decent amount at Fylde regardless.

34 minutes ago, singe said:

On iFollow, Richie Wellens has just said Edmundsen played for Fylde 10am this morning, but us not getting a CB in time menat he played.

If it were up to me he would be playing alongside this new centrehalf whoever he may be, hopefully its Bryan.

38 minutes ago, singe said:

On iFollow, Richie Wellens has just said Edmundsen played for Fylde 10am this morning, but us not getting a CB in time menat he played.

Didnt he say “was going to play”.   2 games in 5 hours is a tough ask. ?

6 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

Pretty sure he said he played this morning. Did extremely well if that’s the case!

I think he meant he was playing for Fylde at 10 this morning - ie: he was meant to be playing for them at 3 but we pulled it. Could be wrong but I’m sure Fylde kicked off at 3 like everyone else 

Just now, jorvik_latic said:

Pretty sure he said he played this morning. Did extremely well if that’s the case!

I’ve listened again and you are right he does say it.  He’s mis-spoken I think.  Fylde played at 3pm. Like they always do. Nobody kicks off at 10am. 

1 minute ago, Buckshawlatic said:

I think he meant he was playing for Fylde at 10 this morning - ie: he was meant to be playing for them at 3 but we pulled it. Could be wrong but I’m sure Fylde kicked off at 3 like everyone else 

He did mean to say that but he did say played. Silly RW.