OWTB Forums
HarryBosch

January transfer window

9 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Have been for years.  Who know if the informal undertaking not to call it in until we reach the Premier League still applies.

Ah well that doesn’t  count, because if we ever do we can then afford it

1 hour ago, latics22 said:

It relies on Blitz not calling it in early though. So far, no sign, but it is a hell of a thin thread to be held up by.

21 minutes ago, singe said:

It relies on Blitz not calling it in early though. So far, no sign, but it is a hell of a thin thread to be held up by.

Well we simply can’t pay it and he’s knows that. You would assume AL would have that in writing before taking us on.

2 hours ago, latics22 said:

Errrr.

14 hours ago, singe said:

Bury debt has gone up from £4.3m to almost £7m (similarly level to ours) However, according to Kieran Maguire Bury say £4m owed to one of Day's companies but it's not on the other companies accounts.

Singe

Bury FC Accounts for the year end 31st May 2017

Agree that Bury Creditors (Debt) have risen from £6,837,747 in 2017 from £4,334,418 in 2016, an increase of £2,503,329

Bury FC Operating Loss is £2,665,662 for 2017 up from £2,358,160 in 2016

What's your source for Latics debt being c£7m as we don't appear to have filed our Accounts for some time ?

Assuming Latics run at a similar annual Operating loss of lets say c£3m (this £figure has previously been muted by our previous Chairman), what has Mr Lemsagam spent

his c£5m-£6m on  ?

Genuinely interested

All speculation and no proof. Bad rumours being peddled around again by certain parties.

1 hour ago, tGWB said:

Singe

Agree that Bury Creditors (Debt) have risen from £6,837,747 in 2017 from £4,334,418 in 2016, an increase of £2,503,329

What's your source for Latics debt being c£7m as we don't appear to have filed our Accounts for some time ?

Assuming Latics run at a similar annual Operating loss of lets say c£3m (this £figure has previously been muted by our previous Chairman), what has Mr Lemsagam spent

his c£5m-£6m on  ?

Genuinely interested

Well what do the last accounts show? 

1 hour ago, tGWB said:

Singe

his c£5m-£6m on  ?

Genuinely interested

97% controlling interest in Oldham Athletic.

31 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Well what do the last accounts show? 

Over £11m but virtually impossible to qualify what that is made up from by what is filed

30 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

97% controlling interest in Oldham Athletic.

Money definitely spent buying the majority 97% shareholding (wouldn't have thought £5-£6m ) but lets hope its money well spent

3 hours ago, latics22 said:

Well we simply can’t pay it and he’s knows that. You would assume AL would have that in writing before taking us on.

He does but that doesn’t stop him calling it in.  If I told my bank I couldn’t afford my mortgage I’d bet any money (not that I’d have any) they’d call it and reposses even knowing they probably wouldn’t recoup the whole amount.

he could liquidise us if he wanted 

3 hours ago, tGWB said:

Singe

his c£5m-£6m on  ?

Genuinely interested

No problem tGWB. 

I was referring to the capital value of 8.417m after assets. 

When I said similar to ours as in 7m to 8.417m being in a roughly similar range and comparable. 

It is a fair point that we owe 11m. 

I'm just glad we are discussing it. 

I'd like to see some of ALs plans for the squad (which we'll know soon I guess) and the club long term.

On the face of it an odd investment  and with AL now taking on RLJ its potentially significantly more. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

He does but that doesn’t stop him calling it in.  If I told my bank I couldn’t afford my mortgage I’d bet any money (not that I’d have any) they’d call it and reposses even knowing they probably wouldn’t recoup the whole amount.

he could liquidise us if he wanted 

He calls it in, we go into admin, barely any assets so he gets back pennies in the pound. Or he holds onto it for ever on the slim chance we ever hit the big time again.