Checkatrade scabbery - assuming takeover is done & new players are in....

Will you come off the Checkatrade picket line for a glimpse of some talent?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Will you come off the picket line for a glimpse of some talent?

• Yes
    • No

Leicester U-23's (& some older friends) at home Tuesday night......

Will you be breaking your B Team Boycott?

I'm tempted myself if McEleney, Pringle, any others and the new French Lad from Celtic will be on show... 

Pre-existing scabs please don't vote :lol:

Edited by HarryBosch

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Leicester U-23's (& some older friends) at home Tuesday night......

Will you be breaking your B Team Boycott?

I'm tempted myself if McEleney, Pringle, any others and the new French Lad from Celtic will be on show... 

Pre-existing scabs please don't vote :lol:

We’d refuse to go to Wembley but would go to a game to see a few new players that we’ll see in a proper game in the near future anyway?

Erm....no.

16 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

We’d refuse to go to Wembley but would go to a game to see a few new players that we’ll see in a proper game in the near future anyway?

Erm....no.

You talk like you’re part of a community ?. Don’t need to get back into that argument, but you’d all be at Wembley... 

1 minute ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

And you wonder why we are skint fans or so called fans want the world but won't put the effort in and complain look at Newcastle die hard fans incredible really

Says the guy living in the UK but screwing the club over with his VPN ? Try getting to a game ? Even a local away like Plymouth for example ? 

1 minute ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Says the guy living in the UK but screwing the club over with his VPN ? Try getting to a game ? Even a local away like Plymouth for example ? 

I went to Plymouth and living in Cornwall so obviously can't go to the games and yeah I use VPN BUT paid €130 for the season your point has no substance like the brain!!!

5 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Im fairness if he wasn't going to games anyway, the club ars better off with him VPN ing around the system. I do it for away games... They make money, i get to watch the games.... Winners all around.

15 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Living 350 miles away and giving money to the club for ifollow instead of listening on the radio is screwing them over?  Ok then. 

10 hours ago, boundaryblue80 said:

There’s a fair few of us. 

And no. We won’t be.

I see you downvoted me. I am quite happy for you to boycott, that is your choice, but you aren’t happy for me to go.

I guess that’s how it is now with certain sections of society. “Freedom of expression so long as you agree with me!”

It's a God awful competition that has been ruined beyond recognition. I don't need to go into the reasons why; everyone knows. 

But, I support Latics, not the EFL, not Checkatrade or any other bugger so, if we get to Wembley, of course I'll be there.

I can't vote on the poll because I can't get to BP on Tuesday, or any other night match for that matter, but Wembley is a different matter. It's a weekend and not too far away.

Edited by Bristolatic

It was a downvote for your “I’m a fan, anyone who doesn’t go isn’t a fan” insinuation rather than rising to your bait. And please don’t be claiming your post wasn’t an insinuation as you won’t be believed. Let’s call it past experience. And save everyone pages of rambling.

4 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

It was a downvote for your “I’m a fan, anyone who doesn’t go isn’t a fan” insinuation rather than rising to your bait. And please don’t be claiming your post wasn’t an insinuation as you won’t be believed. Let’s call it past experience. And save everyone pages of rambling.

Which isn’t what I said.  I said that I (me, I’m referring to me) support Latics more than I want to send a message.   You could support Latics more than me and still believe boycotting is very important, that’s your choice and I respect it.  Not difficult to understand unless you are feeling defensive. 

Edited by kowenicki

2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Which isn’t what I said.  I said that I (me, I’m referring to me) support Latics more than I want to send a message.   You could support Latics more than me and still believe boycotting is very important, that’s your choice and I respect it.  Not difficult to understand unless you are feeling defensive. 

Feeling defensive? Nah, just experience of “debating” with you on here.

1 hour ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

And you wonder why we are skint fans or so called fans want the world but won't put the effort in and complain look at Newcastle die hard fans incredible really

So a fan who buys a season ticket every year and decides to boycott this competition full stop, is really a "so called fan"?