Checkatrade scabbery - assuming takeover is done & new players are in....

Will you come off the Checkatrade picket line for a glimpse of some talent?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Will you come off the picket line for a glimpse of some talent?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Says the guy living in the UK but screwing the club over with his VPN ? Try getting to a game ? Even a local away like Plymouth for example ? 

How is using a VPN for away games screwing the club over? 

I assume they get a cut of the fee don't they?

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

So do you respect my decision to go to the game? 

If you want to go go. But I disagree with this competition in its U23 format which only benefits the PL teams and is the trojan horse to B teams in the football league. I saw the old competition as very much a fourth priority but one I actually wanted us to do well in.

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

So do you respect my decision to go to the game? 

Personally I respect your right to go. Not the decision to go. 

Fans have voiced their opinion about this comp with appalling attendances yet the premier league threw money at the clubs and fans opinions were ignored. Worrying. 

3 hours ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

I went to Plymouth and living in Cornwall so obviously can't go to the games and yeah I use VPN BUT paid €130 for the season your point has no substance like the brain!!!

Like the brain ? All brains or just yours numb nuts ? My brain has had plenty of substances over the years but that’s a different matter!  And wow u made that long trip to Plymouth ? First and last of season then ? How much of the £130 do the club get ? 

1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

Do acronyms count as jargon? I'm not so sure... 

Probably depends on the context....

It's Jargon. Much more so than most of my posts.

If acronyms don't count then I shall just use acronyms in my posts flagged by the jargon police.

49 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Like the brain ? All brains or just yours numb nuts ? My brain has had plenty of substances over the years but that’s a different matter!  And wow u made that long trip to Plymouth ? First and last of season then ? How much of the £130 do the club get ? 

I can't argue with stupid go bait someone else 

3 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Less than they’d get if he went to a few games. Not your business anyway sweetie x

Its on an open forum sausage... Ill say what i want... Making a bit of a twunt of yourself today. .. Walk away for half an hour will you x

Its clear he lives miles away... If he goes hell go to away games where the club will get naff all

Edited by Fruitygoo

23 minutes ago, Fruitygoo said:

Its on an open forum sausage... Ill say what i want... Making a bit of a twunt of yourself today. .. Walk away for half an hour will you x

Its clear he lives miles away... If he goes hell go to away games where the club will get naff all

Lol @sausage. 

Ok. I appreciate what your saying. But I’m making the point that he shouldn’t of been so judgemental of the people choosing not to go to these games , stating no wonder the club is skint etc. Evidently I have made the point badly , and will gladly step back now. It won’t ruin my day and won’t affect my state p mind in the slightest. Some take it all too seriously but hey ho on we go xx

20 minutes ago, disjointed said:

That doesn't answer my question, surely you can see why some "fans" are boycotting.

Not really club gets money and a chance of Wembley and our best chance of Wembley unfortunately!!!! don't understand why when we are in league one we are so choosey support the team get more cash possible Wembley visit what's the problem 

1 hour ago, Andy Perimeter West said:

Not really club gets money and a chance of Wembley and our best chance of Wembley unfortunately!!!! don't understand why when we are in league one we are so choosey support the team get more cash possible Wembley visit what's the problem 

How many more would go if there wasn’t a boycott- 200? At max £10 per person, that’s only £2k. Hardly a fortune and the prize money bribes make up over the shortfall. 

Lags has it spot on. Go/don’t go, it’s your choice. Personally I don’t agree with it but people can go if they really want to. 

And yes. I’d be at Wembley if we made it. I’m comfortable being a hypocrite.