Jack Byrne - Returning?

Just now, singe said:

but he's insta's he has 2 new cars, of a much higher standard. By the same token, he's nt going to have 3 cards then.

Anyway, it will be on lease.

So as well as knowing what everyone gets paid, OWTB also knows the details of players car purchases/leases

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, cmr said:

So as well as knowing what everyone gets paid, OWTB also knows the details of players car purchases/leases

I only know of one players' wage, and average wages for the division until 2010, but it really is not hard to work out most players have lease cars.

9 minutes ago, singe said:

I only know of one players' wage, and average wages for the division until 2010, but it really is not hard to work out most players have lease cars.

If we're speculating its doubtful he would keep a car on lease thats 4+ years old

Back to facts, his tax is due on February 1st, his MOT expires on 28th May and on his last MOT it had done 36720 miles

Highly unlikely as the current situation stands. Hope I'm wrong but will eat humble pie if this is announced today. Best we can hope for is an agreement based on the FL approving the takeover. 

Expect a very week team tomorrow and a defeat as Rotherham after a blip have found their form again 

1 hour ago, nzlatic said:

I thought he was shit and lazy when he left? Now he’s quality again as he’s signing. I can’t keep up on here ?

PS awesome news if he signs on a permanent. 

Maybe he became "shit & lazy", as he was frustrated with is future career at Oldham. Wellens is fast overtaking Sheriden with the mind games

3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I'm not sure anyone accused him of being either shit or lazy.  I think some people, me included, said he tried to do too much if anything.

Offensively - sometimes tried to do too much.

Defensively - sometimes didn't do enough.

9 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I'm not sure anyone accused him of being either shit or lazy.  I think some people, me included, said he tried to do too much if anything.

Don't say anything negative at all about favourites onsocial media. Seen as 'slating' & 'hounding' if nothing but love. Unless they do it of course ghen its fair game.

Tremendous signing if true, especially if we get players around him he trusts to carry the work load with the ball.

6 minutes ago, wogghead1 said:

On his day, one of the best midfielders I’ve seen pull on a Latics shirt.

On first reading this seems a very bold statement but, the more I think about it the more right you are. Exactly my kind of player. I've found it much easier to suffer League One and all that goes with it when I've been able to watch a Byrne, or Doyle, or Baxter, Harkins, Gregan, Placide, Tarky, Winchester.....

Proper players who are at this level because what they try doesn't always come off but at least you're entertained watching them try.