Flynn gone

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, singe said:

1) Who are you disappointed has left out of the ones so far? (Except Byrne, Bryan and Doyle)

2) Who would you keep out of the current remaining squad?

Apart from the names you’ve mentioned I don’t think any tears have been shed for the ones shown the door so far. Think Wellens has got it spot on. I think any more outgoings will depend on incomings. Eg we are short on numbers up front at the moment but if two strikers sign then Duffus may go out on loan.

Edited by johnafoafc

6 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Looked good on the ball, wasn’t.

Looked like he could pick a pass, couldn’t.

Looked lightweight, was. 

This is a fair description of him in my opinion, last few starts he has done nothing wrong, he won a pen,  apart from that as you described.

29 minutes ago, PlayItLivo said:

Read some comments earlier suggesting he may be linking back up with Robbo at Motherwell.

28 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

Heard he’s going to St Mirren 

He might be a bit like Rooney and find the Scottish League more to his liking. Think he may be Scottish too.

3 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Because it's the nice thing to do. I don't get this bad-mouthing players or ex-players unless they've done the dirty on us, ala Chris Porter.

Not saying you have to bad mouth , but does a player that has never really put a shift in after collecting what I would expect to be a decent wage , really deserve the well wishes ? Bit  of a shirker IMO 

4 hours ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Can't disagree with you there - he's been a major disappointment and I'm glad he's gone......with my best wishes !

2 hours ago, stevesidg said:

My sentiments too

Haha. Fair enough, makes you both better than me. I personally hope he fails miserably and realises he’s wasted an obvious talent by not putting it in. It’s that simple to me - lack of desire to be a footballer IMO. 

But again as I’ve said he wouldn’t get any abuse from me. Pretty much like him - I couldn’t  be arsed ! ?