Welcome Abdallah, a new dawn

Should Simon Corney vacate lock, stock and barrel?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Should Simon Corney vacate lock, stock and barrel?

Personally, keeping him here short term gives me piece of mind in case of any unforeseen bills materialise 

Anyone heard  the outcome of the HMRC raid?

I will have ask if he is an employee of the club now and subject to T&C too.

Edited by underdog

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, underdog said:

Personally, keeping him here short term gives me piece of mind in case of any unforeseen bills materialise 

I assume as he's no shares in the club and the trust with 3% he will just be a figurehead with no say in decisions?

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

I assume as he's no shares in the club and the trust with 3% he will just be a figurehead with no say in decisions?

Yep true re shares 97% Al and 3% Trust. Al was even helpful with the legal side of that balance and ensured it remain that way if that makes sense with companies house and whatever paper work was needed to make it legal. 

Oh yes, Al even has been kind enough to welcome back Your trust rep into the chairmans Boardroom pre match too as of yesterday. He felt it  only fair.

I've not met him yet, but his equality shown to the Trust team and has been very welcomed and we can't wait to work with him.

I am sure at our next Trust meeting it will be rolled out what capacity the exiting chairmans role will be.

Edited by underdog

4 hours ago, underdog said:

He will have had to give warranties and indemnities in the sale agreement preventing him from walking away from unforeseen liabilities arising from his ownership.

40 minutes ago, underdog said:

Yep true re shares 97% Al and 3% Trust. Al was even helpful with the legal side of that balance and ensured it remain that way if that makes sense with companies house and whatever paper work was needed to make it legal. 

Oh yes, Al even has been kind enough to welcome back Your trust rep into the chairmans Boardroom pre match too as of yesterday. He felt it  only fair.

I've not met him yet, but his equality shown to the Trust team and has been very welcomed and we can't wait to work with him.

I am sure at our next Trust meeting it will be rolled out what capacity the exiting chairmans role will be.

Will AL be appointing his own board or keeping it as it Is?

And does anyone know what's required to be a director of the club?

Edited by BP1960

19 minutes ago, laticsmarra said:

He will have had to give warranties and indemnities in the sale agreement preventing him from walking away from unforeseen liabilities arising from his ownership.

Actually now that you have said it...yes they did thrash that out.

16 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Will AL be appointing his own board or keeping it as it Is?

And does anyone know what's required to be a director of the club?

Hello BP, I not privy to that yet, but personally I would be asking what the current board set up brings to the club. The number is five off the top of my head, Al, Brooke, Owen, hill and ANother.

To be a board director, again I don't have the brain capacity  but interesting question. in my mind but I will presume you have to pass Fit and proper testing to be part of a board business set up as you are liable/legal for it.  

Now I have typed it I know think of our current set up and question that right away..so I will presume I am wrong there. I think companies house has info on that though

cheers

2 minutes ago, underdog said:

Hello BP, I not privy to that yet, but personally I would be asking what the current board set up brings to the club. The number is five off the top of my head, Al, Brooke, Owen, hill and ANother.

To be a board director, again I don't have the brain capacity  but interesting question. in my mind but I will presume you have to pass Fit and proper testing to be part of a board business set up as you are liable/legal for it.  

Now I have typed it I know think of our current set up and question that right away..so I will presume I am wrong there. I think companies house has info on that though

cheers

Anthony Gee isn’t it? 

2 minutes ago, ChaddySmoker said:

That'll be 1 seat for you and 1 for your wife/girlfriend/daughter/son/postman/window cleaner

I might find one for you if you can stand main stand moaners.

Edited by BP1960