Plymouth (H)

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hoping Nazon will start and live up to his "Killer in front of goal" claim. :D 
Defence is still a bit of a worry but hopefully if Plymouth score two, Latics will score three...and so on.

Sticking my neck out, which I don't usually do, I will stand by my Latics 3 - 2 Plymouth prediction.

Hope so but I doubt it.Plymouth won't bring many.Only wins will put bums back on the empty seats.Let's start AL's takeover off with a win and revenge for the drubbing at their place and then some six pointers coming up.

23 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

In all the excitement, there has been no thread about the game today. Do we think there will be an extra thousand or so on the gate? I imagine Nazon will start...

The weather is a dampener. I had  hoped a tall powerful centre back would have been signed, but hopefully we will get one before the deadline.

Any news of one?

10 minutes ago, Stainrod said:

disagree,  Gardner, Byrne, Pringle plus 1 is a strong footballing midfield at league 1 level.

No problem.for me fane and gardner is a dreadful midfield.

I expect a draw at  best today looking at the midfield.

Questions need to be asked of Wellens. This is dire form, against poor opposition, despite knowing we have a decent side.

I know there’s no Doyle, but his inability to get a side up to an acceptable level when only one player is missing is hugely worrying.

Just now, NewBlue said:

Questions need to be asked of Wellens. This is dire form, against poor opposition, despite knowing we have a decent side.

I know there’s no Doyle, but his inability to get a side up to an acceptable level when only one player is missing is hugely worrying.

* waves

hellllo..

The rigsby haters will be quiet this evening..

I will say it again for the hard of hearing- GARDNER AND FANE are NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!!

Just now, NewBlue said:

Plymouth are a decent team but your points are still fair.