Plymouth (H)

Just now, daniel said:

1 up front is criminal at home, I wouldn’t be arsed if it was leading to scruffy 1-0 wins, but our shit inability to keep a clean shest means we may as well just go on the attack from offset!

AL needs to act, FAST!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Plymouth are a decent team but your points are still fair. 

Yarddog you’ve been around here long enough to know that every single team we play are shit regardless of league position or Squad strength etc. We have a god given right to beat all of these !

Edited by simplythemostimportantkick

3 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Yarddog you’ve been around here long enough to know that every single team we play are shit regardless of league position or Squad strength etc. We have a god given right to beat all of these !

what an absolutely ridiculous post that is.

Edited by rigsby

22 minutes ago, rigsby said:

just walk away wellens,please.

20 minutes ago, rigsby said:

same manager more like.

the blokes got t go, before we are relegated.

12 minutes ago, rigsby said:

AL needs to act, FAST!

5 minutes ago, rigsby said:

Not 1 shot on target after 36mins.

Joke.

And the manager HAS to go.

I wish I could work out what it is you're trying to say. It's not very clear.

9 minutes ago, laticsrblue said:

Wilson not in team (injured? Ednunson banned, Dummigan and  Gerrard playing with injuries,  Nepomuceno maheshift LB, .  Not difficult to see why Plymouth are 2 uo.

Nepo is a left back.

We’ve got problems it’s true but we’ve been really poor for a while now and it all seems to perfectly coincide with Doyle getting injured.

Since then we’ve not adapted, and that’s a failure of the manager.

We’ve got a midfield of passers who want a man to run the channels, yet we stick a big lad up top who plays an entirely different way. It’s clueless.

Edited by NewBlue

1 minute ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I will take that as a compliment coming from you rigsby you nugget !! 

Yup.

The nugget who has called the slide 8 weeks ago to be ridiculed by the lemmings.

This team will go down unless wellens goes and takes with him the likes of gardner and fane.

Youll see.

Rubbish first half.  Defending for first goal was laughable, stood and watched.  Is McLaughlin even on the pitch?  Non existant, Gardner walking around as well with blinkers on.  Nepo clearly not a left back, seems slow and laboured today.  Pitch not helping his first touch.

We have no shape and clearly miss hunt and a left sided midfield man- is Gardner supposed to be playing that role?

Two up top needs to be a default not a go to when trailing by 2 fecking goals, especially at home.  

We our in deep shit and need a response.

20 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Come on with due respect this isnt good enough it.

8 minutes ago, laticsrblue said:

Wilson not in team (injured? Ednunson banned, Dummigan and  Gerrard playing with injuries,  Nepomuceno maheshift LB, .  Not difficult to see why Plymouth are 2 uo.

Are you happy with the midfields contribution? because I think this is where our issues lie. Weve been overrun too many times this half.

9 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

Nepo is a left back.

We’ve got problems it’s true but we’ve been really poor for a while now and it all seems to perfectly coincide with Doyle getting injured.

Since then we’ve not adapted, and that’s a failure of the manager.

We’ve got a midfield of passers who want a man to run the channels, yet we stick a big lad up top who plays an entirely different way. It’s clueless.

Nepo is not a LB.

He's a number 10, constantly played out of position 

4 minutes ago, rigsby said:

Yup.

The nugget who has called the slide 8 weeks ago to be ridiculed by the lemmings.

This team will go down unless wellens goes and takes with him the likes of gardner and fane.

Youll see.

I don’t class people like you as supporters of the club ! You just can’t wait for the next thing to go wrong can you ? I told you so ......

pathetic twat. 

2 minutes ago, deckyd said:

Rubbish first half.  Defending for first goal was laughable, stood and watched.  Is McLaughlin even on the pitch?  Non existant, Gardner walking around as well with blinkers on.  Nepo clearly not a left back, seems slow and laboured today.  Pitch not helping his first touch.

We have no shape and clearly miss hunt and a left sided midfield man- is Gardner supposed to be playing that role?

Two up top needs to be a default not a go to when trailing by 2 fecking goals, especially at home.  

We our in deep shit and need a response.

The fact that wellens is persevering witb Gardner tells me all i need to know.

Wellens out before its too late.

Just now, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I don’t class people like you as supporters of the club ! You just can’t wait for the next thing to go wrong can you ? I told you so ......

pathetic twat. 

Nope..its called an opinion

And its being proved correct.

2 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Come on with due respect this isnt good enough it.

Not disputing that mate. It just seems that we have never been beaten by a better team. EVER. Each week it’s the same. Somebody will say something like I can’t believe these are in the playoff spots as if they watch them every week