Plymouth (H)

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Southend and AFC Wimbledon winning is a right kick in bollocks, even Northampton picked up a point at Ewood. We are right in the shit now.

We have been right in the shit for a good while..unfortunately people havent seen it until now.he has to act now..before its too late.

Edited by rigsby

Just now, yarddog73 said:

Reckon they will be on to Scholes as we speak, these players who Wellens has put so much faith in are basically letting him down.

Wellens was the cheap option...

And yet again its biting the club on its arse.

Abysmal result, terrible performance against a side we needed to beat. 

Feel this is the season we end up in league two, have left it very late for new signings.  Doye if he is signed wont be playing for a while and by then i fear it will be long gone.

13 is it with no league win, results dont lie,  we our well and truley in the shit, doesnt look like we will be climbing out any time soon.  

We have no shape, one up top at home, McLaughlin- what has happened to him, he in my opinion is rubbish and has been all season when hes played (maybe the injury?).  Nepo had a stinker, not a left back.  So many players being played in an unfimiliar role and in turn being ineffective.

We seem to make everything look difficult at the minute, simple passes, no control and wtf is it with tapping the ball accross the box when in excellent crossing positions or falling over and barely connecting with the ball, so frustrating.

Pringle man of tha match, my ass, he was poor today as was the whole midfield.  Couldnt even pick one.

Hope Wellens can turn this around, just cant see it.

Just now, deckyd said:

Abysmal result, terrible performance against a side we needed to beat. 

Feel this is the season we end up in league two, have left it very late for new signings.  Doye if he is signed wont be playing for a while and by then i fear it will be long gone.

13 is it with no league win, results dont lie,  we our well and truley in the shit, doesnt look like we will be climbing out any time soon.  

We have no shape, one up top at home, McLaughlin- what has happened to him, he in my opinion is rubbish and has been all season when hes played (maybe the injury?).  Nepo had a stinker, not a left back.  So many players being played in an unfimiliar role and in turn being ineffective.

We seem to make everything look difficult at the minute, simple passes, no control and wtf is it with tapping the ball accross the box when in excellent crossing positions or falling over and barely connecting with the ball, so frustrating.

Pringle man of tha match, my ass, he was poor today as was the whole midfield.  Couldnt even pick one.

Hope Wellens can turn this around, just cant see it.

While I agree with most of that post i don't think its too late personally.

Drastic action has to be taken tho starting with the manager, hes absolutely lost, a blind man can see it.

AL has to act NOW to save this season, we have decent players, but we have an utterly clueless manager.

For a start Fane and Gardner have to be dropped.

Have people been told not to pass Nepocenco?

He was available time and time again on the overlap to get a cross in and Pringle, Byrne and Gardner were all guilty of turning back inside and ignoring him and they just ran into traffic. We started cheering in the north stand when we actually passed him the ball.

30 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Well Wellens said this was the most important game of the season so far.... and we lost where do we go from here???

Sluggish start again set the tone.

Edited by BP1960

You just knew after the pre match build up,the Richie speech,the big crowd and AL coming on that it was going to go tits up and Latics did not disappoint on that.Yet another 2-0 give aways followed by the usual fight back.

Too many poor crosses or when one was put in the box there was no one there to tap it in and also too much sideways passing in front of the box which led to nothing..

Since Doyle not played we have gone downhill and we have tough away games at Bury and Rochdale which have now become 6 pointers.

Fane shouldn't start in midfield. He's too cumbersome and instantly slows our play when he gets the ball. Whilst we didn't improve immediately after he was subbed, the fluidity in our play in the 2nd half wouldn't have been possible if he was still on the pitch.

As for our defence, they're all replaceable. They were all over the fucking shop every time Plymouth went forward. We ain't staying up with that back 5 imo.

Ben Pringle man of the match, are you having a fucking laugh? Got to be a piss take that!!!!

And whilst bringing Nazons on was correct, taking Fane off was a baffling decision by Wellens.

Oh and Dummigan had a TERRIBLE first half.

Just now, PlayItLivo said:

Fane shouldn't start in midfield. He's too cumbersome and instantly slows our play when he gets the ball. Whilst we didn't improve immediately after he was subbed, the fluidity in our play in the 2nd half wouldn't have been possible if he was still on the pitch.

As for our defence, they're all replaceable. They were all over the fucking shop every time Plymouth went forward. We ain't staying up with that back 5 imo.

Correct.

Yes you really are.

Hes useless.