Wilfried Moimbe signs?

3 minutes ago, OldHallam said:

Courtesy on twitter joshua jones (@joshuapsjones)

Richard Yarsuvat: Swedish Superettan Top Scorer - (youtube.com/watch?v=nyvASs…)

Wilfried Moimbé: Looks a tidy player - (vimeo.com/131413661)

Duckens Nazon: 8 goals & 4 assists in 13 starts for Coventry (youtube.com/watch?v=rM6dtb…)

Why is he credible?

18 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Is it just me or is anybody else feeling a little uneasy about the type of player we seem to be being linked too, look like the sort of players to send us down and what AL will get out of that fuck knows.

Im concerned about us appearing to be stock pilling our squad with players of questionable pedigree. If you look at Omrani and Manouche they have not made any impression on the first team at all in 5 months of being here and they play in an area where we have 2 players who have shown to be good players at times this season in Gardner and Fane but not what you would call irreplaceable. Certainly a half decent centre midfielder would have got a few more starts by now.

I honestly think a good quality left back plus Eoin Doyle coming in would mean this squad as it is right now would be good enough to stay up comfortably if it got its act together. I struggle to see what we would get from signing another 4 reserves.

Edited by GlossopLatic
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Is it just me or is anybody else feeling a little uneasy about the type of player we seem to be being linked too, look like the sort of players to send us down and what AL will get out of that fuck knows.

What prompts uneasiness?  No idea if you mean to but your phraseology makes it sound like you think relegation is some sort of AL objective?

Edited by Dave_Og

Moimbe played 8 games in Ligue 1 last season, but was in the squad 20 times. Won but lost to Lyon 6-0 in which he played. won 3-2 when he played v Marseiile

Played in the Coupe de France twice v lower league  teams. League Cup game v Montpellier.

Reported elsewhere he is coming for game time.

15 L1 games in 15/16 inc PSG & Monaco.

14-15 he was in Ligue 2 with Brest and 26 games

He's not played this season but no word on any injuries

7 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

What prompts uneasiness?  No idea if you mean to but your phraseology makes it sound like you think relegation is some sort of AL objective?

I don't think its his objective,far from it but I have a feeling its going to end that way, these signings are questionable at best given the duffers we've already accommodated. Its starting to look a bit Leyton Orient to me - hope I'm wrong.

2 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

I don't think its his objective,far from it but I have a feeling its going to end that way, these signings are questionable at best given the duffers we've already accommodated. Its starting to look a bit Leyton Orient to me - hope I'm wrong.

Can’t buy into this.

Byrne, Pringle, Bryan, Ducko and Doyle does not suggest trying to go down.