Wilfried Moimbe signs?

6 minutes ago, OnchanJules said:

Came over saw the facilities and couldn’t handle it. Hardly surprising in comparison to what he would be acustomed to. Missed out here, us.

30 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Probably took one look at the Oldham weather forecast today and decided to stay at home 

Never heard of him anyway. Just like I’d never heard Omrani, Mouache or Menig, none of which were worth a place in the team. Sign some proven quality like Doyle, at least you know what you are getting - or likely to get. Too many chances being taken on sub-standard foreign players.

We are importing a lot of players from abroad we have never heard of, very few are anything special. The goalkeeper being the big exception.

I'm slightly concerned because I think we are going to need a touch of good old British bulldog fighting spirit in the next three months, unless AL comes up with a couple of worldies.

4 minutes ago, mikeroyboy said:

We are importing a lot of players from abroad we have never heard of, very few are anything special. The goalkeeper being the big exception.

I'm slightly concerned because I think we are going to need a touch of good old British bulldog fighting spirit in the next three months, unless AL comes up with a couple of worldies.

Mum quite excited at the prospect of this Moimbe lad.

We’ve needed a proper LB all season so hopefully he’ll bring some much needed balance to the team.

Edited by oafc_lover

My main concern with all these unknown foreign players coming in is whether they’re up to it. The club isn’t in a position to be letting unknown quantities cut their teeth.  Hopefully there’ll be a few established players coming in to drag us out of this mess.

9 minutes ago, johnafoafc said:

My main concern with all these unknown foreign players coming in is whether they’re up to it. The club isn’t in a position to be letting unknown quantities cut their teeth.  Hopefully there’ll be a few established players coming in to drag us out of this mess.

We currently don't have the manpower nor the infrastructure to support all these imports, its absolute commercial  suicide and if nothing else fucking stupid to force these players on Wellens in this window and they are just the opposite of what we need, all the talk of getting the fans onside is complete bollocks because this lot who have arrived will see us fighting Bury for the wooden spoon.

Edited by yarddog73

2 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

We currently don't have the manpower nor the infrastructure to support all these imports, its absolute commercial  suicide and if nothing else fucking stupid to force these players on Wellens in this window and they are just the opposite of what we need, all the talk of getting the fans onside is complete bollocks because this lot who have arrived will see us fighting Bury for the wooden spoon.

Why is it commercial suicide?

Surely Abdallah is paying for them.

3 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Is it just me or is anybody else feeling a little uneasy about the type of player we seem to be being linked too, look like the sort of players to send us down and what AL will get out of that fuck knows.

Yep. Sending us down would make AL loads of money. That’s got to be up there with the weirdest conspiracy theories. 

6 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Where has it been said we’re signing all these overseas players? Aren’t they just on trial then we keep the ones that are worth having?

None of the last lot were really all that yet AL brought them in over Shez's head, RW doesn't need a load of unknown trialists clogging up the training sessions, not one of them lads he will know of yet your expecting him to get them playing for us in unfamiliar surroundings in a relegation dogfight at the arse end of League 1 - good luck with that one :chubb: