Wilfried Moimbe signs?

On 29/01/2018 at 3:39 PM, yarddog73 said:

Is it just me or is anybody else feeling a little uneasy about the type of player we seem to be being linked too, look like the sort of players to send us down and what AL will get out of that fuck knows.

Cough

On 29/01/2018 at 4:04 PM, yarddog73 said:

I don't think its his objective,far from it but I have a feeling its going to end that way, these signings are questionable at best given the duffers we've already accommodated. Its starting to look a bit Leyton Orient to me - hope I'm wrong.

Sorry. Got a frog in my throat. 

On 29/01/2018 at 7:22 PM, yarddog73 said:

We currently don't have the manpower nor the infrastructure to support all these imports, its absolute commercial  suicide and if nothing else fucking stupid to force these players on Wellens in this window and they are just the opposite of what we need, all the talk of getting the fans onside is complete bollocks because this lot who have arrived will see us fighting Bury for the wooden spoon.

Really struggling. Proper tickle. I’ll get a drink of water. 

(Well, you did ask pal)

Edited by kowenicki

• 2 months later...

What's happened to the Belgian lad? we never see any reports on his progress from the almost season long injury,  yet I seem to remember he was on the bench a couple of months ago. 

Edited by BP1960

2 hours ago, leeslover said:

Don't know about cult hero but at current rate of improval he could be one of the best full backs in the division pretty soon.

I can’t remember a better left back we have owed since Chris Armstrong. Great going forward one of the best deliveries in the squad and can defend. Should be our priority to be signed in the summer to a longer contract. 

Impressive so far. He’s the only one in the team who can cross a ball whilst McLaughlin is out, hence why we play so much through the middle. Oh and Nepomuceno who Wellens has bombed off.

Get his contract extended.

Edited by ceskylatic

49 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

I can’t remember a better left back we have owed since Chris Armstrong. Great going forward one of the best deliveries in the squad and can defend. Should be our priority to be signed in the summer to a longer contract. 

TBF his crossing last night was pretty poor. But I agree we should be looking to get him on a longer contract.

30 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Or was it poor anticipation by our players? 

This 100 times over. The only one who shows any anticipation is Doyle, the rest are like statues. They're like defenders who have been told to play upfront. So any pass/cross into space looks a poor one. Most crosses at our level are into areas where players should be arriving if they have a desire to score. A modicum of schoolboy learnt movement by the rest of our forwards would reap rewards.

On 12/04/2018 at 3:22 PM, oafc_lover said:

The guy seems to have great stamina, good pace, a good cross and good defending.

What more could we ask for in a L1 left back?

Not sure about cult hero but the way he plays is quickly endearing him to he fans for sure!

Agree with this. Looks a top player

Signed on a perm till the end of the season and in an interview prior to signing, he admitted he was coming "for the money". Can't imagine Abdallah is paying him pittance. 

Sign him on a couple year deal please!