Anthony Gee

5 minutes ago, rosa said:

Only met Barry the once, at the awards do when Darren Kelly was unveiled as manager. He spent the evening telling anyone who'd listen that he thought appointing Kelly was a mistake (obviously it turned out it was, but publicly slating the bloke you've just appointed was hardly 'doing things in the right way') and demanding to know who Harry Bosch was. His daughter ended up screaming in my face calling me a 'keyboard warrior' because I disagreed with her husband (and it was him who approached us and asked for our opinion) about Ched Evans.

Call me a band waggoner if you like, but you can only take people as you find them.

Is there any room left on this bandwagon ? The bloke sounds a reet cunt ! 

3 hours ago, underdog said:

I thinks it's been mentioned the main person to question at board level has been your Trust rep and Barry has been very supportive of Simon Brooke when necessary.

Also in his Trust days he was instrumental in us gaining an understanding of how the club works on a day to day basis and getting us a foot in the door to start with helped too.

What did Barry do about Simon B being banned from the board room,

3 hours ago, underdog said:

I thinks it's been mentioned the main person to question at board level has been your Trust rep and Barry has been very supportive of Simon Brooke when necessary.

Also in his Trust days he was instrumental in us gaining an understanding of how the club works on a day to day basis and getting us a foot in the door to start with helped too.

What did Barry do about Simon B being banned from the board room?

20 hours ago, maddog said:

What did Barry do about Simon B being banned from the board room?

Wellllll.....technically there was not a ban from the board room meetings as Simon Brooke as a director on the board of OAFC should be invited too to discuss stuff going on at he club like finances.  You now directors liability and all.

He was not welcomed in The Chairmans boardroom (exiting Chriman now) , on Match days.

What Barry did I don't know with regards to match day bit I don't honestly know...I don't even know if Barry is in that stand on match days hahah

2 hours ago, underdog said:

Wellllll.....technically there was not a ban from the board room meetings as Simon Brooke as a director on the board of OAFC should be invited too to discuss stuff going on at he club like finances.  You now directors liability and all.

He was not welcomed in The Chairmans boardroom (exiting Chriman now) , on Match days.

What Barry did I don't know with regards to match day bit I don't honestly know...I don't even know if Barry is in that stand on match days hahah

Well Barry isn't in the main stand directors box. So presumably he is in the North Stand. 

7 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Well Barry isn't in the main stand directors box. So presumably he is in the North Stand. 

2 hours ago, underdog said:

He was there on Saturday along with Ian hill