Bradford

22 minutes ago, Fruitygoo said:

It bobbled quite bad and saw it first time round.. On replay i cant quite tell but i think it also flicks the defender before the keeper saves it which may have saved the goal...Duck did relatively well considering the bobble...

Definitely flicks the defender which takes a lot of the pace off it. You can just about tell on the replay, but saw it live.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

I didn’t realise that the ball bobbled for Nazon’s chance in the first half. Was a great ball from Gardner too who had his best game for a while. 

Probably fair to assume the ball bobbled unless proven otherwise on that surface

We were sat in front of a couple of Bradford fans in the Main Stand.

They were saying there’s suspicion that the German owner is trying to interfere in team matters, and is offering contracts heavy with bonus clauses, which means they’re getting beaten to players.

To me, it really showed. They looked a poor side, lacking quality. If anything I’d expect their reputation and manager have probably enabled them to overachieve this season with that team.

I’d be very surprised if they get into the play-offs.