Blackburn Away

2 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

£26 for league 1 is scandalous- Bolton charged the same last year it’s outrageous 

Didn't Leeds charge £27 a few years ago? 

We charge £24 for pay on the day. 

Incidentally I think the club gets 5% of all presales for away games, so another reason why buying in advance is beneficial. 

Just now, disjointed said:

You can also buy in advance for £20 which is a fair price, I dont know if away fans get the same saving.

Yes they do - and yes £20 is very fair but not everyone can commit to attending. I have a job that can constantly change last minute. I paid £20 for today’s game and through circumstances couldn’t go... without the increase on the day I’d have  just rocked up at the turnstiles if I could have gone but as it is I’m £20 down. And no they don’t refund hey ho 

2 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

Yes they do - and yes £20 is very fair but not everyone can commit to attending. I have a job that can constantly change last minute. I paid £20 for today’s game and through circumstances couldn’t go... without the increase on the day I’d have  just rocked up at the turnstiles if I could have gone but as it is I’m £20 down. And no they don’t refund hey ho 

Unfortunately that is the way the market has gone, trying to save money doesn't sit well with todays working conditions. Years ago we all knew where we were regarding working days. I blame Thatcher.

45 minutes ago, Latics and England said:

I presume most who've been to Blackburn before will be going to an alehouse they used to frequent. Is anyone hoping to tick off any of the other verses?

Well I’ll be returning to my parents to confess what I’ve done

24 minutes ago, Andy-latic said:

Hoping it's an all-standing affair like at Charlton, but doubt it 

Depends on if it’s properly allocated seating. Or if because we are going to have loads of spare seats that everyone who wants to stand congregates together. If memory serves the vomitories are half way up the stand, which may affect it somewhat.

2 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Depends on if it’s properly allocated seating. Or if because we are going to have loads of spare seats that everyone who wants to stand congregates together. If memory serves the vomitories are half way up the stand, which may affect it somewhat.

Charlton was all standing because they penned us in and the lads at the front stood.

Long may that continue, but I suspect this away end will be large enough for those who want to stand to congregate in any case.

2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Depends how many of the ‘this is MY seat I have paid for this seat and I wish to sit down in this actual seat’ type knobheads will be going.

Paying customers who have probably been supporting the club for 50+ years you mean? Complete knobheads them lot. Shove ‘em all at the front.