4 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Your predictive text is having a Latics like performance.

I know and I haven't had a drink yet..haha plus I've hit every pot hole coming away from the ground aagghh

Edited by underdog

Just now, kowenicki said:

Bullshit. Andrew did what he was doing all night and barged into him, knocking it out of his hands. 

This, Andrew would have been in the sin-bin in rugby for that. The ref doesn't speak to him. 

Gardner was v. lucky to stay on the pitch, but how only one of their players got booked is a mystery. (Although I think it can be traced back to that "fan"). 

8 minutes ago, daniel said:

Furious with that performance, OK we haven’t lost but jesus that was absolutely piss poor! I’m not for giving shit to the players but who on earth can clap that at FT? 

A supporter! That’s who.

You don’t think Hamer, Hunt, Gerrard, Placide, Gardner, edmundson deserved a round of applause. Then you know fuck all. Some of those kids at the back deserved a standing ovation. It was all on RW this tonight. Got it wrong yet again! 

FFS some of our fans. 

9 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

Appalling. Hamer, Placide, Hunt and Edmundson aside that was dross 

Three of the back four (Hamer, Edmundson and Hunt), aged 17, 20 & 22, are our own. Just add Stott (age 20 currently on loan at Stockport) and we have a future back 4...?

3 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Three of the back four (Hamer, Edmundson and Hunt), aged 17, 20 & 22, are our own. Just add Stott (age 20 currently on loan at Stockport) and we have a future back 4...?

And when Hamer and Edmundson have been paired, we haven't conceded.

3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

A supporter! That’s who.

You don’t think Hamer, Hunt, Gerrard, Placide, Gardner, edmundson deserved a round of applause. Then you know fuck all. Some of those kids at the back deserved a standing ovation. It was all on RW this tonight. Got it wrong yet again! 

FFS some of our fans. 

Some good points there, granted, but in the heat of the moment of that game I’m pissed off, I take your points on board, but it’s Rochdale away, 2500 away fans getting behind them, I expect a lot more in an attacking sense. I was very frustrated, especially at FT, but yeah ok positives were the defense as we kept a clean sheet.

• Like 1

That was difficult to watch, I wonder sometimes what goes through peoples minds when they are at a football game, whilst the ref wasnt the best he certainly got the penalty decision right, thank you Johnny for giving us 1 highlight tonight. It was a must not lose game but we tried to give them the 3 points, some of our passing was abysmal.

The sooner this season is over the better, I think AL will appoint a new manager in the summer whatever happens league wise, I like Wellens but I dont think he has the nouse to change it when needed. 

It's a point however uninspiring it was. No shots on target is worrying, however. We've got to have a proper go with support for Doyle against Dons.  Possibly start AAH or f it and try Benteke. We need something different. We can't draw our way out of this I'm afraid. 

4 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Holloway needs to start with doyle,nazon on the wing cutting in, bryne Number 10. Mcleney is either not ready or not good enough for the fight!

Nazon was awful tonight, never looked for a pass, you cant play the game even at this level with blinkers on.

Just now, daniel said:

Some good points there, granted, but in the heat of the moment of that game I’m pissed off, I take your points on board, but it’s Rochdale away, 2500 away fans getting behind them, I expect a lot more in an attacking sense. I was very frustrated, especially at FT, but yeah ok positives were the defense as we kept a clean sheet.

An isolated attack, a disconnected midfield. RW is clueless at the moment. 

Play Holloway and Doyle with Byrne just behind. Holloway would bring those two into it, no question. 

11 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Eh?  Gerrard's 'our own' as much as Hunt is.

18 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

A supporter! That’s who.

FFS some of our fans. 

Spot on, the rest were abysmal, except maybe Fane. Byrne and Pringle were dire I thought. 

Very fortunate point, but we will take it. 

36 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

A supporter! That’s who.

FFS some of our fans. 

Gerrard was absolutely shit. Gave away a penalty and won nothing all night.

4 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Bollocks. 

That he gave away a penalty? Let their lad in during the first half when he tried to run the ball out of play n all. Not that he wasn’t trying, he was just poor and looked done against their attackers.

Edited by NewBlue