One of several comments from the Dale forum after last night's game.

"KH is happy enough to take the praise when we're doing well banging on about how good he is and how we're always over achieving. We play crap and it's everyone else's fault, never his. Cannot stand the guy, couldn't give two sh*ts about what he has or hasn't done for Dale if that's how he constantly treats the fans who pay money to go and watch week in week out however well or bad we play. Fans that have been there since before he was born and fans that will be there long after he has left. 

Go and manage a team like MK Dons or Blackburn etc and see how bigger crowds turn on you after losing 3 or 4 games and you're out of a job in 3-4 months. He's done a lot for Rochdale obviously but I don't think he appreciates what Rochdale has done for him and how easy he has it here compared to managers at other clubs in terms of fan and board support."

3 minutes ago, LaticsPete said:

"KH is happy enough to take the praise when we're doing well banging on about how good he is and how we're always over achieving. We play crap and it's everyone else's fault, never his. Cannot stand the guy, couldn't give two sh*ts about what he has or hasn't done for Dale if that's how he constantly treats the fans who pay money to go and watch week in week out however well or bad we play. Fans that have been there since before he was born and fans that will be there long after he has left. 

Go and manage a team like MK Dons or Blackburn etc and see how bigger crowds turn on you after losing 3 or 4 games and you're out of a job in 3-4 months. He's done a lot for Rochdale obviously but I don't think he appreciates what Rochdale has done for him and how easy he has it here compared to managers at other clubs in terms of fan and board support."

How can a Rochdale fan, aftering suffering decades in the bottom tier, talk about Hill like that?

Imagine after our life sentence in League One, a manager getting us promoted to the Championship, not once but twice.  Anyone who talked about that manager in those terms would be a right dick in my book.

2 hours ago, Stevie_J said:

How can a Rochdale fan, aftering suffering decades in the bottom tier, talk about Hill like that?

Imagine after our life sentence in League One, a manager getting us promoted to the Championship, not once but twice.  Anyone who talked about that manager in those terms would be a right dick in my book.

Some of the disrespectful garbage on here about Shez a few months ago is comparable. 

3 hours ago, LaticsPete said:

He his in his comfort zone at Rochdale he knows they have been pushing above there weight. Likelihood is he knows he won't get job higher than League one also. 

32 minutes ago, daniel said:

450 they took to Wigan today, sold over 3000 for Tottenham on weds. Not a gripe at Dale, but this winds me up with football fans, same as when we took 7000 to Anfield. 

Why does it wind you up? Relax.

Think about it. 2,550+ would rather see Rochdale at Wembley against one of the top teams in the country, than travel to Wigan. Is it that surprising?

35 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Of course, I don't disagree, but no point getting upset about it. If it was the other way round, and fewer turned up at Wembley to watch Dale or us than for a league match, would that make you happier?

Can’t say I’m particularly bothered about Rochdale’s away following to be honest, it was the other poster who it bugged. I was just giving the bandwagon jumpers a name. So long as they keep occupying one of the relegation spots and we get 3 points at Spotland then I’ll be happy.