Milton Keynes (H)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Just been to gym. Pitch covered in snow. Covers not on...

Fane has put a picture on Instagram which looks like the covers are on. Either way might be another delaying tactic to cancel the game to get certain players fit before these big games. 

12 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Fane has put a picture on Instagram which looks like the covers are on. Either way might be another delaying tactic to cancel the game to get certain players fit before these big games. 

Snow's an insulator anyway even if the covers aren't down.

57 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

They weren't on at half 11. Not that it matters - as mentioned previously, snow is a good insulator...

On 11/02/2018 at 9:48 AM, nzlatic said:

Why? Pringle has been getting better each game. 

Really? He wasn't awful on Saturday, but clearly a weak link for me.

Moimbe had no protection & Pringle has no pace. 

Edited by pukka

8 minutes ago, pukka said:

From the limited times I’d seen him play in other shirts, I had him down as an attacking midfielder.

We’re definitely not getting enough from Byrne or Pringle at present. Neither are creating nearly as much as they should be.

32 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

From the limited times I’d seen him play in other shirts, I had him down as an attacking midfielder.

We’re definitely not getting enough from Byrne or Pringle at present. Neither are creating nearly as much as they should be.

Unfotunately we are not getting the Pringle that ripped us apart when he played for Rotherham,  he used to drive that team forward particularly down the left and the high energy action packed performances seem a thing of the past, to be fair injuries may have contributed to his loss of form, overall he has disappointed in much the same way that Paul Green did who I also expected good things from judged on how he used to play against us.

Edited by yarddog73

Has Pringle been better than Banks?- Yes easily!

Has Pringle been better than Flynn? -  Yes

Has Pringle been better than Green? - I think so - though Green would have proved useful off the bench at Blackburn.

Is he as good as he once was or people want him to be? - Maybe not, but one thing I am certain off Pringle has improved the team.

38 minutes ago, Stagger Lee said:

Has Pringle been better than Banks?- Yes easily!

Has Pringle been better than Flynn? -  Yes

Has Pringle been better than Green? - I think so - though Green would have proved useful off the bench at Blackburn.

Is he as good as he once was or people want him to be? - Maybe not, but one thing I am certain off Pringle has improved the team.

Fair comment :chubb:

2 hours ago, pukka said:

Weak link?  Disagree with that.  He was a key part of a very accomplished first half performance.  And the 2nd half I think we have to put down to a very very good Blackburn team, full of championship players, with a vastly experienced manager, simply outplaying us. As much as many people seem to want to point fingers and attribute blame for not winning (not aiming that at you by the way, rather at some of the slightly hysterical post match reactions!). Sometimes the other team is just better.

He's had a long spell on the sidelines, so it was always going to take a few games to get up to speed.  He may never reach the level he was at Rotherham but I don't think we can properly judge on his first few games for us.  Added to that, he's got bags of experience, so wouldn't be looking to drop him from the team at all in the position we're in.