Bury (A)

3 hours ago, BFC1885 said:

There was a (or maybe several?) flare(s) let off in the refreshments area by fans of my 92nd. favourite football club.

Must be worse than it was reported for the whole end to be still closed weeks later though, unless we're skint again.

Shame for you lot, the Cemy End is a lot better than the Manchester Road End.

Dust the buckets off and have a collection to get the end up and running again :chubb:

Football League Regulations state:

During the period of any Temporary Loan Transfer, a Player shall not play against his Transferor Club without the prior written permission of the Transferor Club (which, if given, must be indicated on the appropriate Temporary Loan Transfer form).

Do we know whether any such permission was given by Latics for Clarke?

19 minutes ago, Diego_Sideburns said:

Football League Regulations state:

During the period of any Temporary Loan Transfer, a Player shall not play against his Transferor Club without the prior written permission of the Transferor Club (which, if given, must be indicated on the appropriate Temporary Loan Transfer form).

Do we know whether any such permission was given by Latics for Clarke?

Yes Wellens in an interview last week stated that he would not have permission to play for Bury against us. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Where can I buy a ticket there not on line 

I just ordered one 30 mins ago, had to search around for Bury tickets (they don't appear in "away tickets") and then had to select "Seated" for any tickets to show up. All in all a bit of a pish poor site

12 minutes ago, cmr said:

I just ordered one 30 mins ago, had to search around for Bury tickets (they don't appear in "away tickets") and then had to select "Seated" for any tickets to show up. All in all a bit of a pish poor site

I tried to buy 5 but couldn’t work it out. Very annoying.

11 minutes ago, cmr said:

Can you choose anywhere to sit? I don't like behind the goal.

7 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Wasn't any option to choose, all it said was my ticket was 1280. No option to print either so £1 for postage

Surely when these sell out Bury will realise repairing the damage blackpool did is financially viable to sell more tickets and have pay on the day (if the rozzers allows that)

14 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

We’ve been given the Manchester Road end behind the goal, the big stand we got when Matty Smith sent them down. It’s also unreserved seating.

1 hour ago, latics22 said:

Where can I buy a ticket there not on line 

They are there somewhere, mine arrived less than 24hours after ordering them,pretty good for latics

I wish they'd have just made the game all ticket. If we sell 1800 of 2200, there could be a load more turn up on the day and cause issues like a few years ago. 2200 is about what we will take I suspect (see Blackburn). I have bought a ticket, but having to get there at 2:15 /to make sure I get in is a bit annoying.

Make it all ticket - sell it out and then if needed ask for a few more. Simple.

41 minutes ago, pukka said:

I wish they'd have just made the game all ticket. If we sell 1800 of 2200, there could be a load more turn up on the day and cause issues like a few years ago. 2200 is about what we will take I suspect (see Blackburn). I have bought a ticket, but having to get there at 2:15 /to make sure I get in is a bit annoying.

It was all ticket originally

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2018/february/22022018-bury-tickets/

Given we have already sold more tickets than the last time we had that end with people locked out. I hope Bury have been smart enough to put a contingency in place, if there’s a repeat.

43 minutes ago, pukka said:

Agree with you re all ticketing but weren't some fans locked out even though they had a iicket previously 

1 minute ago, another fan said:

Agree with you re all ticketing but weren't some fans locked out even though they had a iicket previously 

Yeah, so just make it all ticket. No ticket - no entry.