Portsmouth (H)

11 more games to play and we're already at 40 points. I'd say 53-55 will see us certainly safe. A winnable game against a side who will feel they still have an outside chance of getting into the play-offs. Will be interesting to see who Wellens plays up front... I think he will still use Holloway as an impact sub and I think Doyle will come in for Nazon. Not that Nazon has done anything wrong but we know already that Doyle and Davies is a partnership that works and caused Portsmouth big problems in the reverse fixture in September.

Placide
Dummigan
Wilson
Bryan
Hunt (If fit)

Byrne
Gardner
Fane
Pringle

Doyle
Davies

4 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

He sounded Pisch on Satdi.... and Bury were targeting our left side because of it.....!?!?

2 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Sounded?

I thought he was gash on Saturday to be honest. And deffo did get targeted. He is very physically weak imo and looks a potential red card quite often. I like that he puts him self about and can’t be faulted for effort. I would rather have Hunt at LB if fit. 

7 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I thought he was gash on Saturday to be honest. And deffo did get targeted. He is very physically weak imo and looks a potential red card quite often. I like that he puts him self about and can’t be faulted for effort. I would rather have Hunt at LB if fit. 

Everyone was gash on Saturday 

Team from the game at their place:

Placide, Dummigan, Clarke, Bryan, Hunt, Byrne, Fane, Gardner, Nepomuceno, Davies, Doyle

Team for Saturday:

Gerrard/Wilson instead of Clarke

Moimbe/Hunt

Pringle instead of Nepomuceno 

Nazon, Holloway, McEleny, to come off the bench

Sorted.

Edited by TheBigDog

21 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Team from the game at their place:

Placide, Dummigan, Clarke, Bryan, Hunt, Byrne, Fane, Gardner, Nepomuceno, Davies, Doyle

Team for Saturday:

Gerrard/Wilson instead of Clarke

Moimbe/Hunt

Pringle instead of Nepomuceno 

Nazon, Holloway, Nazon, to come off the bench

Sorted.

Nazon is going to be busy.......

2 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

Yeah, not all of us attended the game..... some of us listened on the wireless.....!

If you have ifollow you can watch the full 90 minutes the next day and analyse everyone's mistakes!

I don't think we were anywhere near as bad as most are saying.

4 points from Scunthorpe and Bury away is a great return and if our home form holds up we'll be fine.