Portsmouth (H)

Well despite monty royally annoying me this morning it looks like he might have been right wrt the game today, so i will humbly accept i was wrong.

And off i go to get ready for the game, 3 points please latics..

28 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

In that case I’ll change it from mindless post to pointless post.  Anyhow. Game on. 

Ok, hope it's 3 points not pointless today.:)

Edited by BP1960

9 minutes ago, rigsby said:

Well despite monty royally annoying me this morning it looks like he might have been right wrt the game today, so i will humbly accept i was wrong.

And off i go to get ready for the game, 3 points please latics..

You’re annoying everyone.

19 minutes ago, boshell4eng said:

You’re annoying everyone.

Another boreoff..

Another keyboard warrior :D

If latics had a firm made up of OWTB members they would be the hardest meanest firm in the world pmsl.(from behind a keyboard i might add) :D

Edited by rigsby

WELL FOR ALL THE KEYBOARD KNOBHEADS IM NOT GOING TO POST NOW,,, BUT I WILL LEAVE THE INVITATION TO PM your problem by PM before i delete my account.

I'll wager i dont receive one single pm.(JUST TO CONFIRM WHAT A BUNCH OF UTTER SPINELESS ****8 some of you are :))

PS that doesnt include genuine fans who have not become hard men from their pc :D

taps refresh patiently waiting for monty 10 men burns to pm me)..

Edited by rigsby

1 hour ago, pukka said:

My god, this thread is a shambles

Been entertaining. Tempted to crack open the popcorn. Imagine a 2pm blizzard coming and wiping the game out now! :lol:

It really couldve gone either way this so for any poster to be so adamant they could predict the future for definite was stupid. My first post yesterday morning was as close as you could get and I’ve had further doubts since I wrote it. And even now, you can’t rule anything out that might call it off between now and 5pm. 

On 16/03/2018 at 9:44 AM, boundaryblue80 said:

I'm no Michael Fish but if those covers are on now, the snow is light as predicted and the covers stay on until mid-morning, I'm confident we will be playing. There really is nothing more uncertain in life than weather patterns and Latics though :lol:

5 minutes ago, rigsby said:

WELL FOR ALL THE KEYBOARD KNOBHEADS IM NOT GOING TO POST NOW,,, BUT I WILL LEAVE THE INVITATION TO PM your problem by PM before i delete my account.

I'll wager i dont receive one single pm.(JUST TO CONFIRM WHAT A BUNCH OF UTTER SPINELESS ****8 some of you are :))

PS that doesnt include genuine fans who have not become hard men from their pc :D

Not worth leaving over, we are all entitled to our opinion 

Edited by latics22

Just now, latics22 said:

Not worth leaving over, we are or entitled to our opinion 

If you have read this thread this morning you would know where im coming from.

Now awaiting impatiently for some of the spineless kunts on here to pm me, they seem very keen to gob off from behind a keyboard..

1 minute ago, latics22 said:

I’ve read it all, your opinion is yours. Just carry on as normal. No reason to leave the forum, bit of controversy makes it more interesting to read. Be boring if we all said the same thing! 

No worries fella.

Im a latics fan like the rest on here but the mods in particular should hang their heads in shame.

Obv they wont deal with it so i cordially invite them to pm me.

Enjoy the game :)

38 minutes ago, rigsby said:

taps refresh patiently waiting for monty 10 men burns to pm me)..

My problem is you’re a fucking bellend. I don’t need to PM it I’ll put it straight on here for you