Tonight’s games.

4 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Notts County absolute garbage in play offs. Forte still pants. 

Had one disallowed.  Scored in the first leg. 

Had a 1 in 3 scoring record for us.

If you think he's pants I can't imagine what you make of the players in our current squad..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JoeP said:

If you think he's pants I can't imagine what you make of the players in our current squad..

Wrongly disallowed too. That was the turning point for me, closely followed by Coventry's 3rd which looked offside (twice). 

Both sides looked decent from the bits I saw, think next year might be tougher than some realise. 

Do we want Coventry to go up this season? I mean it all depemds on how we do and what Lemsagams plan is but a resurgent club like them should be a big hitter next season you would think certainly tougher than exeter.

On the flip side they might be one of the very few clubs who can fill one block of seats in the chaddy next season plus Exeter is fucking trek.

15 minutes ago, JoeP said:

He is pants.  Always has been.

9 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Wrongly disallowed too. That was the turning point for me, closely followed by Coventry's 3rd which looked offside (twice). 

Both sides looked decent from the bits I saw, think next year might be tougher than some realise. 

What? County were terrible.

Edited by kowenicki

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

Do we want Coventry to go up this season? I mean it all depemds on how we do and what Lemsagams plan is but a resurgent club like them should be a big hitter next season you would think certainly tougher than exeter.

On the flip side they might be one of the very few clubs who can fill one block of seats in the chaddy next season plus Exeter is fucking trek.

I'd rather trek to Exeter than cross the road to Coventry 

10 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Always has been.

Your wrong there, his spell under Johnson were he scored 13 in 19 (11 in his first 13) at the start of the season from the left wing was the best we've seen from a forward player in the past decade (other than Doyle maybe). He didn't look like he would miss during that spell, both his pace and finishing were electric so frankly if your going to call him pants you either didn't have the pleasure of watching him that season or your just talking shite.

11 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Your wrong there, his spell under Johnson were he scored 13 in 19 (11 in his first 13) at the start of the season from the left wing was the best we've seen from a forward player in the past decade (other than Doyle maybe). He didn't look like he would miss during that spell, both his pace and finishing were electric so frankly if your going to call him pants you either didn't have the pleasure of watching him that season or your just talking shite.

I did. It was an inexplicable blip in form. If you’d have asked me at the time I’d have raved about him obviously, but he is a bang average league 2 player at best. 

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

I did. It was an inexplicable blip in form. If you’d have asked me at the time I’d have raved about him obviously, but he is a bang average league 2 player at best. 

It’s what we do to strikers! They come with reputations most leave without every hitting those peaks then go on to another club and reproduce the form from before us were like a black hole for strikers! Stu Barlow, Adam Rooney, Craig davies, Chris o Grady all left and scored goals. Every bloody Doyle dried up. 

17 minutes ago, latics22 said:

It’s what we do to strikers! They come with reputations most leave without every hitting those peaks then go on to another club and reproduce the form from before us were like a black hole for strikers! Stu Barlow, Adam Rooney, Craig davies, Chris o Grady all left and scored goals. Every bloody Doyle dried up. 

How many did we have?

• 2 weeks later...