Tonight’s games.

4 minutes ago, frizzell54 said:

Good result for us last night.  I bet Wigan are rubbing their hands in anticipation of our visit on Saturday.

I fancy us to get someting.  Not a tonking I hope.

We'll get nothing on a Saturday, the game is on Good Friday. 

42 minutes ago, astottie said:

Fleetwood up against Northampton which is ok.

dale winning at scunny which is surprising 

Only Portsmouth are on a worse run at home, Scunny haven’t won at home in last 6.  

1-1 now. 

15 minutes ago, Barry Bosnian said:

Wimbledon, Bury and Northampton all losing with MK Dons and Rochdale drawing, would settle for that.

If we’re still out of the bottom four at the end of today’s games that’ll do me ?

Edited by TheBigDog

Not in Dale’s hands any more.  Interesting that some Dale fans think it’s a great result??  Given Scunny’s home form (and Dale’s home form) I’m not sure how they come to that conclusion. 

Edited by kowenicki

10 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Not in Dale’s hands any more. 

Not in the most literal terms no but they are in form and still have a chance of survival they need atleast 5 wins from 10 games to get to the 50 point mark a few draws added in might be enough its doable but will be very tough.

That game at Spotland could be huge for both of us.

2 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Not in the most literal terms no but they are in form and still have a chance of survival they need atleast 5 wins from 10 games to get to the 50 point mark a few draws added in might be enough its doable but will be very tough.

Seven of their ten remaining games are at home too. Not that it means much at the moment as their home form has been dire cup games aside.

17 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Not in Dale’s hands any more.  Interesting that some Dale fans think it’s a great result??  Given Scunny’s home form (and Dale’s home form) I’m not sure how they come to that conclusion. 

I can't be bothered working it out but I suspect it is in their hands as other teams down there will take points off each other

13 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

In form?  Really? 3 points from 4 games? 

6 weeks ago they were 8 points behind us with 5 games in hand. Now have no games in hand and are still 5 behind.... 

Edited by kowenicki

44 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

In form?  Really? 3 points from 4 games? 

6 weeks ago they were 8 points behind us with 5 games in hand. Now have no games in hand and are still 5 behind.... 

Statistics eh or you could say theyve only lost 1 of the last 6 too. Id say they still have a chance an outside one but still a chance. 

55 minutes ago, opinions4u said:

That Shez bloke is doing ok.

Always does in the scenario he's in...

We should stay up easily - the bottom four in the division especially don't seem much cop.  If we go down I think our players need to try their hand at a different profession..