Season tickets 2018/19

2 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

There’s 2 weeks to go and we don’t even know which division we’ll be in, I’d say that’s pretty good. 

A lot of folk get paid at month end so that figure should swell by quite a lot, however,

I’m a little disappointed AL hasn’t shared his vision for the future with supporters.

It just seems to be ‘as you were ‘ at the moment.

A mission statement containing his long term plan outlining his intentions could well give a substantial boost to ST sales

Yeah I suppose you’ve got a point, I’m gonna get mine end of the month 

9 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

There’s 2 weeks to go and we don’t even know which division we’ll be in, I’d say that’s pretty good. 

A lot of folk get paid at month end so that figure should swell by quite a lot, however,

I’m a little disappointed AL hasn’t shared his vision for the future with supporters.

A mission statement containing his long term plan outlining his intentions could well give a substantial boost to ST sales

Agree, but not sure about 'substantial' I think many will want to see positive results first.

1 hour ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

Can't be that shite, what about the 2500 "not going again till corney fucks off" brigade. Surely they were first in the queue?

But he has not gone yet...he's been asked too and as if yet has not tendered his resignation. 

Maybe that's why Al hasn't rolled out his plans yet. Till corney leaves

2 minutes ago, underdog said:

But he has not gone yet...he's been asked too and as if yet has not tendered his resignation. 

Maybe that's why Al hasn't rolled out his plans yet. Till corney leaves

What ill those plans be?  Signinig s**t goalkeepers?

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

Both Chris “Premiership in 5 years” Moore and the three Bellends “sustainable championship club” outlined their vision - both turned out to be bollocks. I’d rather he just got on with it, he’s already said he’s not a billionaire and wants to make step by step progress. Rather that then false promises 

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

Both Chris “Premiership in 5 years” Moore and the three Bellends “sustainable championship club” outlined their vision - both turned out to be bollocks. I’d rather he just got on with it, he’s already said he’s not a billionaire and wants to make step by step progress. Rather that then false promises 

sorry for double post - damn phone 

Edited by Buckshawlatic

6 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

Agree, talk is cheap, best judge him on his actions.

I suppose the first nkling we will get will be the calibre of signings. Whatever division we end up in. Either way we will be expecting to give a good go at promotion.

2 minutes ago, singe said:

Agree, talk is cheap, best judge him on his actions.

I suppose the first nkling we will get will be the calibre of signings. Whatever division we end up in. Either way we will be expecting to give a good go at promotion.

If Sinnotts reports about signing Doyle are accurate (and they usually are) it’s a decent sign - as long as we get the pre blood clot Doyle back that is 

16 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

If Sinnotts reports about signing Doyle are accurate (and they usually are) it’s a decent sign - as long as we get the pre blood clot Doyle back that is 

You mean the one who had a striker alongside him who would pass the ball?

54 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Ordered mine on Tuesday. When do I get my scarf...?

‘A new Season Card will be distributed to fans later in the year where they will also be able to pick up their free scarf. Further details will be released nearer the time.’

4 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

I and others had a bit of difficulty renewing the same seat. I think it can be done though. 

Same for me. I could easily have booked a new seat, but not renew my own. It was a quick call to the ticket office to sort it.