Season tickets 2018/19

9 minutes ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

Don’t worry somebody will be along to spread the doom and gloom soon.

Me.

£420?????

Fancy us next year so will be attempting to raise enough by the first deadline, but won’t be going again this season in order to hopefully scrape enough together in time.

Being an adult, I have absolutely no interest in a free scarf or reduced kit.

21 minutes ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

Don’t worry somebody will be along to spread the doom and gloom soon.

9 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Me.

£420?????

Fancy us next year so will be attempting to raise enough by the first deadline, but won’t be going again this season in order to hopefully scrape enough together in time.

Got to agree that £420 as the end price is HUGE. That works out at £18.26 per home game. It makes you wonder what the match day ticket price is going to be ?

Having said that, the early bird price is decent. That works out at £11.74 per home game.

irrespective of which division we are in, I will be renewing. I will sell my free scarf to the highest bidder...?

34 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Me.

£420?????

Sell the scarf if it could be the difference between you cobbling together the £270 or not... 

18 minutes ago, Simpo said:

It was exactly the same last season, except that was the price after May the 1st, not June the 21st! Last season prices here

And the early bird (£300) was only available to March 31 n’all...

This season there is no mention of VAT. So do we presume the price includes VAT?

Edited by TheBigDog

Great offer.  And 48 quid for an under 18 season ticket is a brilliant deal.

Surely we should be marketing this offer to all the local schools and colleges, and U18 football teams etc in the area to entice in the next generation of fans.

Its not a difficult or costly exercise.

Or even offer a half season U18 season ticket for £24....pretty affordable for all and I'm sure this would get a few extras through the door.

• Like 1

Excellent value at the cheaper price, I would have liked it to be up to may 1st - I get paid on 27th of the month and I am going to have to sacrifice some games this season to help pay for it -. Otherwise I think this is a very positive move.

11 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Will this see an increase in supporters? 

Doubt many more will purchase a ST but he’s making the right noises and hopefully a good team will encourage people back for POTD who will buy a ST the year after.

24 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Will this see an increase in supporters? 

It might help convert a few POTD to become season ticket holders if the POTD price is £24 then at £270 it equates to attending 11.25 games then you have justified paying for 1 so anyone who can get to atleast half the home games the incentive is their to go and get one.

How much we increase the overall attendance will depend more on the results between now and may and over the course of next season. Like it always does. Attendances wont just go up on the back of 1 signing 1 result or 1 discount offer it takes a sustained effort on all fronts to do that.

The scarf thing- whilst it’s not something that is going to be a deciding factor in purchasing a ST seems quite sensible to me. As it will clear space for new stock in the shop etc. and because it’s free will be taken up by a lot more people. A lot better than offering £20 off a shirt, or other similar offers.

I’ll probably get mine, even though it will probably just take up space in my cupboard (or I give it away to charity).

I have to say Al has been very welcoming to the Trust and has asked and listened to the counsel of your Trust rep  with regards to   Engaging with the fan base. This season ticket promotion being one of them.

There are good things in the pipeline and it's refreshing we have an owner that wants to engage with the fans, reward those fans that come when they can and encourage those stay aways too. 

Staying up, getting it right on the pitch next for next season and a decent bash at the top 10 might encourage more to come through the doors, to help the club become a better business and hopefully, rewards for us fans in the process.

watch this space folks

48 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

The scarf thing- whilst it’s not something that is going to be a deciding factor in purchasing a ST seems quite sensible to me. As it will clear space for new stock in the shop etc. and because it’s free will be taken up by a lot more people. A lot better than offering £20 off a shirt, or other similar offers.

I’ll probably get mine, even though it will probably just take up space in my cupboard (or I give it away to charity).

After last Saturdays home game, I think oodles of scarves wouldn't have helped...haha....those hand warmers wrapped around my ears and cheek bones  may have do be...brrrr makes me shiver thinking about it 

15 minutes ago, underdog said:

I have to say Al has been very welcoming to the Trust and has asked and listened to the counsel of your Trust rep  with regards to   Engaging with the fan base. This season ticket promotion being one of them.

Can he get him to sign some really good players who might get us promoted?