Season tickets 2018/19

16 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Can he get him to sign some really good players who might get us promoted? 

I think we all want that Harry lol, I think he is waiting to see what division we will land in and working on the managerial teams shopping list. Wonder what that Messi bloke is upto next season..hmmmmm

1 hour ago, underdog said:

After last Saturdays home game, I think oodles of scarves wouldn't have helped...haha....those hand warmers wrapped around my ears and cheek bones  may have do be...brrrr makes me shiver thinking about it 

I don't think I've ever been as cold at a game and I wrapped up.

On 3/20/2018 at 10:19 PM, rudemedic said:

Has anyone else had difficulty renewing online? Just tried and it wouldn’t let me chose my current seat.

I renewed in the North Stand this afternoon and it was just a case of ticking the box and proceeding to checkout.  Didn't have to pay a £9 card fee this year either!

Edited by dkay570

28 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Not nearly enough mental going on in this thread. 

If the new kit thread is similarly sensible the game will have well and truly gone.... 

I think setting a reasonable period of time to buy with the initial discount in place is the deal clincher, most people who want one will now be able to take advantage rather than being pushed into buying one before the week is out.

4 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

I think setting a reasonable period of time to buy with the initial discount in place is the deal clincher, most people who want one will now be able to take advantage rather than being pushed into buying one before the week is out.

I think it should have been extended to may 1st, but that's just cos I get paid on 27th of the month and 2 pay packets would have helped.

On 20/03/2018 at 10:19 PM, rudemedic said:

Has anyone else had difficulty renewing online? Just tried and it wouldn’t let me chose my current seat.

Same problem. Emailed the club to ask them to fix the problem and was told to ring them to renew, so I don't think it will be getting fixed.

On 22/03/2018 at 4:01 PM, pukka said:

I think it should have been extended to may 1st, but that's just cos I get paid on 27th of the month and 2 pay packets would have helped.

Don't know if this helps, but I've been and got mine today, paid on the credit card with no surcharge, it means I can pay for it in a months time when I may have a small bonus from work early next month. If you do the same it covers your 2 pay packets, might make it a little easier.

12 hours ago, disjointed said:

Don't know if this helps, but I've been and got mine today, paid on the credit card with no surcharge, it means I can pay for it in a months time when I may have a small bonus from work early next month. If you do the same it covers your 2 pay packets, might make it a little easier.

Thanks. I don't have a credit card - in the end I have just got one online.

It does mean that Wigan away is a no go. Maybe one of the home games too as I have paid on the day this season. Only missed 2 home games so far - so the club are losing money by me buying a sesson ticket really.

All the family renewing. Never in doubt. 

Yes I swear and curse if we are doing crap, would I spend my Saturday any other way? No.

I said it last year it's more than watching my team, it's the family time before, during and after the game. Plus making sure my son doesn't get turned to a glory hunting red or blue Manc is also high on the agenda! 

Plus Plus not a bad deal AL.

League 1 or no, will still be there. 

11 minutes ago, astottie said:

Just renewed  mine online, surprisingly straightforward process. This unexpected success has encouraged me to try and find a golden goal seller or even a hot pie this afternoon.

Pie profits are probs outsourced, go for the golden goal option.

• 3 weeks later...

Have reviewed mine today, thinking it was the last day for the first reductions 

but was told this has been extended to 30th April

Now found the link

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2018/april/18042018-early-bird-period-extended/

so still time to do it

Edited by stevesidg

26 minutes ago, Andy-latic said:

1700 so far including kids, I’d say that’s pretty poor 

There’s 2 weeks to go and we don’t even know which division we’ll be in, I’d say that’s pretty good. 

A lot of folk get paid at month end so that figure should swell by quite a lot, however,

I’m a little disappointed AL hasn’t shared his vision for the future with supporters.

It just seems to be ‘as you were ‘ at the moment.

A mission statement containing his long term plan outlining his intentions could well give a substantial boost to ST sales