Blackpool (H)

6 minutes ago, 100milesaway said:

I have a 200 mile round trip from North Yorkshire.   Do people think that there is a doubt that the game will be played ?.

Currently the M62 westbound is closed at J26 due to an accident- hopefully open this morning later 

40 minutes ago, OldhamAthlete said:

What do you reckon it might be like snow wise, travelling over the tops from Holmfirth?

Usually dreadful on the tops as you know, but haven’t seen whether or not the sign is flashing for Road closed up there.

Woodhead pass is closed until 10:30.

47 minutes ago, OldhamAthlete said:

What do you reckon it might be like snow wise, travelling over the tops from Holmfirth?

My missus is in Marsden and she’s just had to turn round at Standedge on the A62, pretty bad over that side o th’ill (though she has been known to exaggerate). 

19 minutes ago, ooroger said:

My son, Jack, is supposed to be the mascot today. We live in Michigan and wanted to watch Latics before we head back to the USA tomorrow. It's still snowing near Hebden Bridge....

Still snowing relatively heavy up the valley in Tod. The Rochdale road after the Portsmouth game was treacherous in the snow so take care.

Well if it is too wet I'll be off to Mossley who are having a new manager bounce.

At least the snow/slush has gone but it keeps on raining and the cricket field behind me is waterlogged.

We need this game today win or lose.

It's rainy in Royton, can't see why the match would be off unless something disasterous has happened.

if I turn up those buggers who play in our colours had best show up today. I want to see some fight and three bloody points for us too

Edited by underdog