Ch-Ch-changes

I think the effects of AL takeoever are just beginning to permeate through the club.

Longstanding and popular employee ( who has many of the roles except manager!) Billy Quarmby has joined a Security Company in Business Development, good luck to him.

And Broady has joined Southport as Business Development and part of the Senior Management team 4 days a week, not clear if he will still work Saturdays at OAFC, unlikely though guessing.

2 hours ago, singe said:

I think the effects of AL takeoever are just beginning to permeate through the club.

Longstanding and popular employee ( who has many of the roles except manager!) Billy Quarmby has joined a Security Company in Business Development, good luck to him.

And Broady has joined Southport as Business Development and part of the Senior Management team 4 days a week, not clear if he will still work Saturdays at OAFC, unlikely though guessing.

Broadly left full time years ago to join Huddersfield didn’t he?

34 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

I'm expecting we'll also see the back of this ridiculous £24 potd charge next season, if these initiatives are anything to go off

Whilst I wish to hope a similar hope, it doesn’t really fit with the £420 season ticket price.

7 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Whilst I wish to hope a similar hope, it doesn’t really fit with the £420 season ticket price.

£270*

Insert usual argument about people knowing pretty much when season tickets will be released as its same each year and if they havent twigged on and saved up it's their own fault they've not got one at the early bird price (minus a few exceptions who will have had to fork out for something unexpected)

15 hours ago, singe said:

I wouldn’t read too much into that, I would imagine it’s just people getting new jobs. Broadly left ages ago anyway, and now has his own company and also as you say has a position at Southport, I don’t think he has as much time to spend at Latics now.

1 hour ago, mcfluff1985 said:

£270*

Insert usual argument about people knowing pretty much when season tickets will be released as its same each year and if they havent twigged on and saved up it's their own fault they've not got one at the early bird price (minus a few exceptions who will have had to fork out for something unexpected)

?

Shall I say it again in july?

2 hours ago, ghostofcecere said:

I wouldn’t read too much into that, I would imagine it’s just people getting new jobs. Broadly left ages ago anyway, and now has his own company and also as you say has a position at Southport, I don’t think he has as much time to spend at Latics now.

Broady has been 'hosting' the corporate hospitality this season (doing pre and post match interviews with various players, guests, man of the match etc). Presumably through his company. He wasn't there for the last game - Moisley did it.

However, if he's taken on a bigger role with Southport, it seems fair to assume that they might want him there on match days. As you say, most likely to be a case of people moving on to different careers/opportunities.

Neil Joy has been at most home games since the takeover went through. May be we might see him back in some capacity next season ? Or it may just be that Fylde's games haven't clashed with ours too much recently and he had some time to kill.

20 hours ago, League one forever said:

Corney is exempt, as he’s already gone. . Well in a  ‘as far as the fans are aware way’ ?

He's was asked to resign with the other members of the board, but as of yet, he has not.

he is still registered at companies house as a director of OAFC with the other two board members, Al and Simon Brooke.

I'm sure it's an oversight and he will be moving soon

6 minutes ago, underdog said:

He's was asked to resign with the other members of the board, but as of yet, he has not.

he is still registered at companies house as a director of OAFC with the other two board members, Al and Simon Brooke.

I'm sure it's an oversight and he will be moving soon

Ah ok. Thought he was still advising in the background, didn’t know he had been asked to resign. 

Thanks for the info.