Tony Philliskirk

Would be very disappointed that it ended like this for TP.  He's done ahuge amount for OAFC.

Not going to gloss over if he has done something seriously wrong, but it does seem out of charachter, but none of knows what goes on behind the scenes so it would be wrong to make any judgement either way yet.

Could I please ask this thread is blocked as its a ooh I've heard this and what if and goodness gracious thread and if my aunt had bollocks etc.

we are better than this, and if something is announced then respond to it then.

if it's not blocked and I would understand why, then let's not comment on it. And if nothing else let's not make jokes.

thank you

46 minutes ago, mickjagger said:

If he is put on gardening leave will he be helping the groundsman?

I’m not sure what’s worse between the total speculation of the original post or this unfunny shitpost, but I’m certain neither should be on here

This post is in bad taste going on  a rumour from Nixon at the Sun. I agree that this should be blocked until an official statement is made by the club. Tony P has great respect from many people in the football world and speculation at this stage is in nobody’s interest . 

43 minutes ago, Smiler13 said:

This post is in bad taste going on  a rumour from Nixon at the Sun. I agree that this should be blocked until an official statement is made by the club. Tony P has great respect from many people in the football world and speculation at this stage is in nobody’s interest . 

I have removed my post. 

I've hidden the majority of this thread, I'm afraid.  With no confirmation of what Philliskirk's suspension relates to, speculation is best avoided.

I'll leave the thread open, but please consider posts on this subject carefully.

On 19 April 2018 at 9:06 AM, deyres42 said:

First step towards axing the yoofs?

I hope not but it is a shame that the club are either inconsistent in their approach to this kind of behaviour, if true.

or maybe it's a case of a new regime/owner in place with a zero tolerance policy.

its a shame for all parties as there are never  any winners

Edited by underdog

1 hour ago, underdog said:

I hope not but it is a shame that the club are either inconsistent in their approach to this kind of behaviour, if true.

or maybe it's a case of a new regime/owner in place with a zero tolerance policy.

its a shame for all parties as there are never  any winners

On 18/04/2018 at 10:20 AM, Stevie_J said:

I've hidden the majority of this thread, I'm afraid.  With no confirmation of what Philliskirk's suspension relates to, speculation is best avoided.

I'll leave the thread open, but please consider posts on this subject carefully.