Wimbledon!

2 hours ago, Londonboy said:

Obvs Dale is a massive game tomorrow, but so is Wimbledon Saturday. Could do with a big Oasis following as whatever happens tomorrow can't afford to lose this one. Many folk going?? 

Bit more local for me but gutted I can't get to Dale tomorrow?

Will be there with four others - so that’s five so far...?

Sooooo....after another blank show at Rochdale will Richie finally be bold and pair Doyle and Holloway up front from the off?

if so then he should turn his attention to the midfield four; Fane and Gardner definite starters leaving any two from Byrne/McEleny/Pringle/Nepomuceno. 

Back five picks itself assuming Moimbe still banned.

Wimbledon are in form and it’s going to be another tense game ? 

Placide

Hamer

Gerrard

Edmundson

Hunt

Fane

Gardner

Pringle

Byrne

Holloway

Doyle

Hard to change the back 5 after they did well on Tuesday, partly because we've got pretty much no one else in the squad who can play there!

The midfield 3 isn't great, but they are the 3 players in the squad I'd trust to either break up play (Fane) or hold the team shape together (Gardner and Pringle).  If they do their job and protect the defence, I don't really care if they don't do much going forward.

That's because the front 3 need to take responsibility.  Get Byrne as advanced as he possibly can be so he can play in areas that will hurt the opposition, and give Doyle the target man to play off.  I'd be happy with either Holloway or Davies, either would make Doyle play better.

It's a bit harsh on Nepomuceno and the Duck, but Nepo wouldn't fit in with the shape of the rest of the team and the Duck is too much of an individual to play when the team needs to be a unit.  I'd rather have him coming off the bench against a tiring defence to produce a moment of magic.

1 hour ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Placide

Hamer

Gerrard

Edmundson

Hunt

Fane

Gardner

Pringle

Byrne

Holloway

Doyle

Holloway definitely needs to be in instead of Nazon I agree. I cannot watch that midfield again though, it’s just painful!

2 minutes ago, latics22 said:

#hasnt got a clue # doesn’t know his best team # doesn’t know what tactics to play. We’re playing Wimbledon not Man U, we need 3 points not a draw. Grow some balls and attack them, that’s why you have the job in the 1st place.

That's what he's said he 's going to do. Are you alright?