Wimbledon!

1 hour ago, yarddogs said:

What’s parking like near ground ?

Residential. You won't find free parking, there is pay by phone but I'd guess the spaces will go on match days. There's an Aldi nearby and there's a Council car park at Norbiton station maybe half a mile away.

2 hours ago, leeslover said:

Residential. You won't find free parking, there is pay by phone but I'd guess the spaces will go on match days. There's an Aldi nearby and there's a Council car park at Norbiton station maybe half a mile away.

Cheers managed to find parking on line £2.26 for 6 hours on someone’s drive ?

1 hour ago, oafcmetty said:

232 tickets left

Got mine late afternoon for £11.Coach £30 which isnt bad for all that way.

Looking forwards to sampling Wimledon Brewery in their friendly club before the game and the tastiest bacon butties .

Also looking forwards to a win!!

If it was via the Just Park app, they do chuck up some funny prices. We parked on someone's drive at Charlton for £7.34, which was a bit strange. Not bad considering we were parked for 4 hours.

Edited by Bristolatic

On 18/04/2018 at 9:22 AM, TheBigDog said:

Sooooo....after another blank show at Rochdale will Richie finally be bold and pair Doyle and Holloway up front from the off?

if so then he should turn his attention to the midfield four; Fane and Gardner definite starters leaving any two from Byrne/McEleny/Pringle/Nepomuceno. 

Back five picks itself assuming Moimbe still banned.

Wimbledon are in form and it’s going to be another tense game ? 

Problem is 2 upfront leaves midfield exposed as Byrne effective playing as a10, play him wide is no good as he drifts in and leaves a huge gap

I’d be bold and go 3-5-2

took hunt into central back 3 as he’s shit going forward and play Hamer RWB and Tope LWB as he’s looked a bit more lively than Nepo that gives Central midfield 3 of Fane, Gardner and Byrne who I’d expect to thrive with protection behind him 

23 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Uh?  I have lived in and around that there London for 38 years it's a long time since I've parked anywhere down here for that little!

23 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Uh?  I have lived in and around that there London for 38 years it's a long time since I've parked anywhere down here for that little!

Did it via parking app it’s actually £2.25 can’t see how they make any money myself 

Just now, yarddogs said:

Did it via parking app it’s actually £2.25 can’t see how they make any money myself 

No expenses.  I used to park on someone's drive every day when I decided the station car park was taking the p!ss

29 minutes ago, Brisbaneblue said:

Problem is 2 upfront leaves midfield exposed as Byrne effective playing as a10, play him wide is no good as he drifts in and leaves a huge gap

I’d be bold and go 3-5-2

took hunt into central back 3 as he’s shit going forward and play Hamer RWB and Tope LWB as he’s looked a bit more lively than Nepo that gives Central midfield 3 of Fane, Gardner and Byrne who I’d expect to thrive with protection behind him 

Apparently Tope's best game for us was as a LWB this time last year at home to Bolton. 

8 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

I reckon Davies will be back in but he also says he wants to stick some counter attacking pace into the side in the iFollow interview.

That to me might mean starting Tope and leaving Nazon in...? 

Please no to Tope

how about Nepomuceno instead