Wimbledon!

9 hours ago, Fyldelatic said:

Fishul now says that a small number of tickets are available for Latics fans at AFC Wimbledon, and suggests you arrive there early. Clearly what's left at BP is being taken to AFC by the team, as it usually happens.

It would have been nice if they could have posted that earlier and had let Wimbledon know...?

I have bought 5 tickets for the home terrace - wonder if they’ll swap ‘em? ?

15 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

https://www.afcwimbledon.co.uk/news/2018/april/no-tickets-on-the-day-for-oldham-fans/

- we have sold out our allocation according to the Wimbledon web site but no mention of this on Latics website.

will have to go in with the home fans if I can get 4 tickets ?

Last season I got 3 tickets for the home terrace tried it on to get in the latics section and breezed through 

May be worth a try if you get tickets

3 hours ago, Londonboy said:

Last season I got 3 tickets for the home terrace tried it on to get in the latics section and breezed through 

May be worth a try if you get tickets

They said they will swap 'em - just have to wait for the team coach to arrive

#canihaveyourautographmister

Edited by TheBigDog

14 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Please do not start both Byrne and Mceleney on the wings give Tope a go alright he can be abit hit and miss but he will atleast offer width. 

Hit and miss are definitely two words I'd associate with that non-league joker.

52 minutes ago, opinions4u said:

Not getting the Tope love in.

Its more a signal of the current form of the wide players I just dont want us to play mceleney and byrne as the wide men. Byrne cutting in from the flank I can deal with but the lack of width against Gillingham snd Walsall was the main reason for us only taling 2 points from those fixtures

14 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Frustrating as he’s our best footballer, and fane is on the pitch 

I’ve been calling for Fane to be dropped for a while, but if we are playing top heavy with 4 attackers then it’s wise for Fane to play so he can cover the defence. We clearly don’t intend to be dominating midfield, the ball’s gonna either be played route one, or down the flanks. Playing Byrne too could leave us too exposed in the middle.

Hopefully if things don’t go to plan, Byrne can be brought on to have an impact as he did against Blackpool

Edited by PlayItLivo