Northampton

I’d be keen to see Moimbe and Nepo down the left hand side together. Natural width and an element of protection.

Gardner looked in a bad way on Saturday, be gutting if he’s out. Byrne tore these a new arsehole last time round so I’d still start him, throw him in the middle and stick Tope out wide

6 hours ago, b0ndl1ne said:

I’d be keen to see Moimbe and Nepo down the left hand side together. Natural width and an element of protection.

Gardner looked in a bad way on Saturday, be gutting if he’s out. Byrne tore these a new arsehole last time round so I’d still start him, throw him in the middle and stick Tope out in the wilderness nowhere near the match day squad as he’s just not good enough at this level  

Fixed it ?

11 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Gardner got poleaxed by McEleney and is a doubt for Saturday...

It was some whack, if its just that - he should be fine. If he did some damage - we could be seriously in the shit.

Some people need a reality check.  We are playing a team that has just been relegated and we beat them 5 1.  Rochdale are playing a team that needs to win and has won its last three.  I know which team I would rather be.

Keep our defence the same.  Strengthen midfield if we can and leave Moimbe at home as he has already cost us too much.  This is not an all guns blazing game it is one where we keep a clean sheet for the first half and then if Charlton are not doing the business go for it in the second half so I would not start Byrne either.

13 minutes ago, Hands on said:

Some people need a reality check.  We are playing a team that has just been relegated and we beat them 5 1.  Rochdale are playing a team that needs to win and has won its last three.  I know which team I would rather be.

Keep our defence the same.  Strengthen midfield if we can and leave Moimbe at home as he has already cost us too much.  This is not an all guns blazing game it is one where we keep a clean sheet for the first half and then if Charlton are not doing the business go for it in the second half so I would not start Byrne either.

Northampton picked up a bit of form and we can’t score for toffee. 

Rochdale aren’t a bad side and when they’re up for it they play good football. I can sense it being something silly like we draw and they win. 

2 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Northampton picked up a bit of form and we can’t score for toffee. 

Rochdale aren’t a bad side and when they’re up for it they play good football. I can sense it being something silly like we draw and they win. 

I think Rochdale have Henderson back for Saturday and he makes them tic

Edited by Smiler13

3 hours ago, sjk2008 said:

Placide

Hunt - Hamer - Edmundson - Moimbe

Gardner

Byrne - Pringle - Nepo

Doyle - Nazon

Good shout,balance, I thought Pringle and nepo played well sat, nazon has a goal in him.  If we need a goal throw hollaway on

17 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Good shout,balance, I thought Pringle and nepo played well sat, nazon has a goal in him.  If we need a goal throw hollaway on

Things you never thought you'd read on owtb

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Londonboy said:

Anyone got the inside track on how Gerrards doing?.... And not the Stevie one!! ? 

Spoke to Anthony yesterday when getting my season ticket. 6-8 weeks medically they say he should be out for. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, oafc_lover said:

Any more word on why Fane wasn’t in the squad?

If what I’ve heard is true he’s played his last game for us.

Sounds like he’s injured from his Instagram stories.  Keeps showing himself on the bike in the gym with “what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger” written.