This is a must win game for me. 

Win and we put the pressure on all around us and go into Saturday with it still all in our hands and high in confidence. 

Lose or draw and we all really start to feel it and probably go into the weekend in the bottom 4.

Think the team picks itself for me.... The 11 that finished the Wimbledon game. 

Crowd need to be the extra man and keep off the teams back. Hopefully plenty will be out in force for such a huge game and we get 5000 there. KTF 

12 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

This is a must win game for me. 

Win and we put the pressure on all around us and go into Saturday with it still all in our hands and high in confidence. 

Lose or draw and we all really start to feel it and probably go into the weekend in the bottom 4.

Crowd need to be the extra man and keep off the teams back. Hopefully plenty will be out in force for such a huge game and we get 5000 there. KTF 

Agree with that.Womble fans were saying we could have won it and we're glad when it ended.

We must get behind all the team even when errors are made and get at them from the start.

It will not be easy against a team who have just scored 4 goals.

A win would give both the team and us long suffering fans a belief we can go on undefeated

2 hours ago, Londonboy said:

Expect Gerrard and Davies to start for Wilson and Holloway.

As for the crowd, sadly I can’t see there being more than 3,500. Very few Southend will travel plus it’s Libpool v Roma on BT Sport.

3 hours ago, deyres42 said:

I would bring Nepo in on the left, Byrne and Gardner in the middle, Nazon on the right and Double D up front.

Don't expect it will happen though.

Who the fcuk is going to win the ball? Are you pissed man?  Possession will be 2% us (kick offs and goal kicks) and 98% them.

Get a grip!  You cannot play in the third division without a useless load of old tripe in defensive midfield. :blind:

Just wait until BigDog and WelshGaz see that line up.

4 minutes ago, ChaddySmoker said:

Who the fcuk is going to win the ball? Are you pissed man?  Possession will be 2% us (kick offs and goal kicks) and 98% them.

Get a grip!  You cannot play in the third division without a useless load of old tripe in defensive midfield. :blind:

Just wait until BigDog and WelshGaz see that line up.

Think he was trolling.

4 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

I wasn't this time to be fair, think there is a case for not starting with him in these next two matches.

I know mate, I was being the troll on this occasion. 

Usually agree with the majority of your posts but just think we'd get overrun. 

2 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Going to be a horrible crowd I think. Very low.

We pretty much always win on a Tuesday when that's the case... 

Apart from sometimes against the likes of....errr....Southend.....

FFS.

In fact, we've got a shocking record against them of late - lost 4 of the last 5.

https://www.11v11.com/teams/oldham-athletic/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Southend United/

:huh:  

20 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

I wasn't this time to be fair, think there is a case for not starting with him in these next two matches.

Im with you on this one... I think we have to go for it. Concentrate on keeping the ball rather than relying on fane to win it back after we carelessly give it away. 

Genuinly think if we get at both southend and doncaster, make them do the leg work, they won't be that interested with nothing to play for

14 minutes ago, welshgaz said:

I know mate, I was being the troll on this occasion. 

Usually agree with the majority of your posts but just think we'd get overrun. 

You'd  worry we'd get overrun with a midfield 3 of Mark van Bommel, Vinny Jones and Gennaro Gattuso..... 

2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Jamie Stott recalled, straight into squad for tomorrow.

He had a good game against Bolton last season.Need all hands on deck for these vital last 3 games which is doing nothing for my  blood pressure.