If that Back 4 starts we get hammered by that I mean Hamer, George, Sott, Hunt. Nothing against them they are kids. George has done not to bad since he's come in so has Hamer, but over 90 minutes of a team coming of a 4-0 win you can help but think we are there to be got at. First goal is massive tonight. Go a goal down early we could be thumped. We have to start on the front foot and really work from minute 1 tonight.

31 minutes ago, bluehobbit said:

If that Back 4 starts we get hammered by that I mean Hamer, George, Sott, Hunt. Nothing against them they are kids. George has done not to bad since he's come in so has Hamer, but over 90 minutes of a team coming of a 4-0 win you can help but think we are there to be got at. First goal is massive tonight. Go a goal down early we could be thumped. We have to start on the front foot and really work from minute 1 tonight.

I think that we should use somebody else for the team talk tonight.

12 minutes ago, ChaddySmoker said:

I think that we should use somebody else for the team talk tonight.

hahaha. I'm sure Wellens will get them Rev'ed Up. 

I know you can't legislate for injuries but leaving yourself with only 2 fit central defenders seems really short-sighted. When all you have to fall back on is young lads with barely any game time

13 minutes ago, bluehobbit said:

hahaha. I'm sure Wellens will get them Rev'ed Up. 

I know you can't legislate for injuries but leaving yourself with only 2 fit central defenders seems really short-sighted. When all you have to fall back on is young lads with barely any game time

#MattMillsgate

2 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Southend have a bit of an injury crisis at the moment. They’ve 3 regular first team defenders missing: Anton Ferdinand, Ben Coker & Michael Turner, and midfielder Josh Wright is also out. 

so have we....  :-(

58 minutes ago, Andy-latic said:

Plymouth taking around 1000 to Rochdale tonight is very impressive 

Always been impressed with Plymouths away support and Pompies for that matter, if we were threatening the playoffs and had Plymouth away tonight we'd probably take 5 or 6 hundred.

We'll have to be on our guard tonight with a few Big hitters in their squad

• Oxley
  • 24Demetriou
  • 48White
  • 27Kyprianou
  • 42Bwomono
  • 16Yearwood
  • 18Mantom
  • 11McLaughlin
  • 10Cox
  • 21Harrison
  • 31Robinson