ifollow issues

Saturday was the last straw for me with ifollow going off 3 times at least. Sent email to club , see attached and reply

we are not alone !!

Hi Luke

I know this is not the fault of the club as such,  but ifollow for live commentaries is poor. All it has to do is stay on for 90 minutes once or twice a week maximum and it cant manage that. On Saturday it went off three times !! which is really annoying to put it mildly . I realise in a cramped ground like Wimbledons ,wires can get dislodged etc but ifollow seems to go off at least once  every match regardless of where the game is coming from . For a premium paying service it is not good ( and don’t get me started on the annoying music/jingle) OWTB has many complaints about ifollow its not just me .  Is it just Oldham that has a problem or do other EFL clubs suffer and if so surely the EFL can do something about it

Thank you for your email and I apologise that the service isn’t meeting standards.

I completely agree that it is unacceptable for a paid service to go down as much as it does. Sometimes it can be done through human error and sometimes it can be a fault of iFollow. I have made my (the club’s) feelings known to the EFL and we are assured that from next season the service will be a lot better.

I’m aware a lot of clubs have had a similar problem and from my media colleagues at other clubs, they have all said they have complaints from their supporters.

There will be a meeting in the next couple of months to discuss iFollow so I can give you more of an update before the start of the new season.

Let me know if you want to know anything else.

• 2 months later...