Our New Owner

Well who'd have thought this in January,  the guy hasn't a pot to pixx in, in fact it's looking like he couldn't sustain us in the conference.  So much for all the checks by the football league 

2 minutes ago, Owl said:

Well who'd have thought this in January,  the guy hasn't a pot to pixx in, in fact it's looking like he couldn't sustain us in the conference.  So much for all the checks by the football league 

How do you know that? 

13 minutes ago, Owl said:

Get back on the other board FFS!!!

1 hour ago, Owl said:

Ugh. Banned. 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, deyres42 said:

The Owl might have been wise after all...

Changed your tune since last week, haven’t you?

You were fully behind AL when it initially got out that the club were struggling to pay the basics on time but now he’s getting rid of a few faces who were ever-present during the worst season in the club’s recent history you’ve got newfound reservations. Odd...

10 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Changed your tune since last week, haven’t you?

You were fully behind AL when it initially got out that the club were struggling to pay the basics on time but now he’s getting rid of a few faces who were ever-present during the worst season in the club’s recent history you’ve got newfound reservations. Odd...

When the facts change, change your mind.

15 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

So he sacks people who aren’t very good at their jobs (they were actually shit at their jobs) and you like him less?   

Corney and Wellens were shit at their jobs Im not sure about people like the kit man I mean its not his responsibility to ensure everyone gets paid on time.

Lets see who replaces these people with. As said above it looks more like chaos than a calculated decision.

3 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Corney and Wellens were shit at their jobs Im not sure about people like the kit man I mean its not his responsibility to ensure everyone gets paid on time.

Lets see who replaces these people with. As said above it looks more like chaos than a calculated decision.

The Kit Man was very close to Corney I’m led to believe so could explain his “moving on” 

22 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

18 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

The Kit Man was very close to Corney I’m led to believe so could explain his “moving on” 

Maybe he had his own additional income...…..

Lots of bad apples in the Corney Regime so I am glad to see that we have a strong willed owner who is not frietened if binning the lot of them. The club has been riddled with bad people for too long and if we want to move on then we need a clean start from top to bottom.

On 04/05/2018 at 10:44 PM, Owl said:

Richie, did you leak the articles....? 

11 hours ago, deyres42 said:

To this outsider it looks and sounds like absolute chaos.

Hows about we wait and see who is appointed to replace Moisley?

Personally, it's the close-season. Players are not due back for another two weeks or more. We have a manager in place, AL is working his way through the back office staff to weed out people who don't fit.

If something isn't forthcoming by the first week of July, I'll be more worried.

10 minutes ago, blueatheart said:

Hows about we wait and see who is appointed to replace Moisley?

Personally, it's the close-season. Players are not due back for another two weeks or more. We have a manager in place, AL is working his way through the back office staff to weed out people who don't fit.

If something isn't forthcoming by the first week of July, I'll be more worried.

Wouldn't be surprised if the answer was nobody...

On ‎04‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 10:44 PM, Owl said:

Executioner lives on OWTBs teaching people how to be a complete tool on 2 social media platforms!