Abdallah Lemsagam Poll  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Does Lemsagam owe us ka-myoo-ni-ka-shun & a Plan?

23 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

So you know what money they are on but the manager doesn’t ? Explain that to me please ? 

All i know is that they rock up to training in brand new leased cars. No idea what they’re on. You can guess though that they’re on better pay...

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, simplythemostimportantkick said:

And what about Byrne is he on a peddle and pop moped ? ?

Obviously not but must be demoralising when paddy mac is in digs and relying on public transport whilst the french lads have accommodation in Manchester sorted and other pluses. 

No one knows what they are on.  

6 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Obviously not but must be demoralising when paddy mac is in digs and relying on public transport whilst the french lads have accommodation in Manchester sorted and other pluses. 

Yes Queensy would only stay in Malmaison

5 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Thank fuck for that.

If we knew that, maybe they would be well. fact (FACT)  :)

.Instead of bolllocks (BOLLOCKS) ;)

14 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

To be fair, the reason Paddy is relying on public transport is because he doesn't have a driving license.

12 hours ago, Fyldelatic said:

Blackpool, with all their on and off-field troubles, went down to League 2 in 2016 and came up via play-off last year. This season they finished respectable 12th, 10 pts more than us. So it's possible. Gary Bowyer is an experienced and shrewd manager.

You know what, if we had the financial muscle to tempt Bowyer here I absolutely would.  I saw Blackpool twice in League Two (once in the playoff final) and while they weren't particularly pretty he knew exactly what to do to get them up.  He also knows how to succeed despite the omnishambles going on in the boardroom which is always a useful tool to have here.

9 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Abdallah has got this completely wrong.

The French lads are on considerable better pay and have had much better perks to come here and Maouche and Omrani have gone missing. The two groups don’t speak to each other. Wellens also has no idea what money they’re on

Wellens has said already that he had no idea about Nazon. The two fans on the board and Moisely need to reign him in and give him a reality check that this ISNT Football Manager. This stinks of Leyton Orient. 

This is my fear.  I don't mind AL bringing in money and links to players but he is not qualified enough to make them function on the pitch.

He has to pick an appropriate manager for next season.  It could make or break him in my eyes.

5 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

This is my fear.  I don't mind AL bringing in money and links to players but he is not qualified enough to make them function on the pitch.

He has to pick an appropriate manager for next season.  It could make or break him in my eyes.

Or us. Which is much more important.

The plan, AL sells the club to SC for £3 million, a frustrated AL sells it back to SC for £1 million leaving SC to spend £2 million on a promotion push and become our hero.

Pure fiction, but then again whats happened in the past could be that.

3 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Will be the most important decision of the summer.

Has to be someone who knows the league.

Someone like a Keith Curle, Gary Johnson

1 minute ago, deyres42 said:

Will be the most important decision of the summer.

Has to be someone who knows the league.

Someone like a Keith Curle, Gary Johnson

The problem is that it's likely that the person in charge will need to have autonomy in decision making.  That's what makes things difficult.

Just now, the_mighty_bosh said:

The problem is that it's likely that the person in charge will need to have autonomy in decision making.  That's what makes things difficult.

This is true.

I do think it is a job that managers will fancy having a crack at.

I’m not even excited by the prospect of winning matches when they’re against the likes of Forest Green and Macclesfield

If they’re charging a reasonable price - say £15 - then I’ll bother, but if it’s £24 I won’t go to a single home game

Not even many decent aways 

The plan should be something AL has already drawn up - the worst case scenario plan. 

Part of that should be an informative statement released very soon outlining how we hope to recover from this. 

No platitudes, just a realistic statement of intent so supporters can have an idea of what they’re buying into. 

This is Latics though. 

We’ll probably get a message thanking us for our support, and more rumours and uncertainties. 

Archived