Abdallah Lemsagam Poll  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Does Lemsagam owe us ka-myoo-ni-ka-shun & a Plan?

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Anyone know where I can buy 1,000 tennis balls?

Someone may have already suggested this....

Any of us season ticket holders who fancy a protest could always propel onto the pitch  the ‘high quality’ scarf that we received when we purchase this season’s card. Furthermore this action could be coordinated to happen in the 31st minute of the game ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2018 at 7:57 PM, lookersstandandy said:

We’ve heard nothing of substance thus far, does he now owe us a description of his plan?

- Will you...... upgrade/improve the training facilities?

Well, it’s a start. Credit where it’s due.

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2019/may/03052019-chapel-road/

47 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

It's an upgrade on the very little Corney did too. I think Dunn claimed credit for funding some of it too. 

Dunn said he bought a portakabin himself then removed it and gave it to a school when he got sacked. 

2 minutes ago, Jimbooth said:

Dunn said he bought a portakabin himself then removed it and gave it to a school when he got sacked. 

Don't know if this has been posted on here before, so apologies if it has.  Dunn talking about his time as manager, the portakabin, and calling the fans cockroaches.

54 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Well, it’s a start. Credit where it’s due.

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2019/may/03052019-chapel-road/

Yep. Step in the right direction. 

I still I’ll find his financial clout baffling. If reports are to believed.  We pay french lads top wages, and this new facility won’t be cheap. 

An yet. .

We can’t pay the gas bill. 

17 minutes ago, League one forever said:

I still I’ll find his financial clout baffling. If reports are to believed.  We pay french lads top wages, and this new facility won’t be cheap. 

An yet. .

Maybe we could pay the gas bill and we were getting a new boiler and piping fitted. 

1 hour ago, League one forever said:

An yet. .

Very strange isn’t it. If it isn’t because he/we are potless, it smacks of utter disorganisation.... but initiatives like this are all things we can unite behind. I’m surprised it’s taken him 18 months to work it out.

2 hours ago, Sparkleking said:

Don't know if this has been posted on here before, so apologies if it has.  Dunn talking about his time as manager, the portakabin, and calling the fans cockroaches.

He’s right, some of our fans are cockroaches! 

Archived