Abdallah Lemsagam Poll  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Does Lemsagam owe us ka-myoo-ni-ka-shun & a Plan?

1 minute ago, oafc0000 said:

Do you realise how long ago that was ?  It was certainly less of an issue back in the days.  These days you certainly do requite investment.  And I think your forgetting that money was injected at various points.  The club has never survived entirely off its own means. 

I'm pretty sure that in those intervening 15 years that you have been asked for your suggestions.  In fact, I know you have.

We are still waiting for your solutions and as you know, there is a really long line of investors. 

So come on.  Enlighten us please. 

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, oafc0000 said:

Do you realise how long ago that was ?  It was certainly less of an issue back in the days.  These days you certainly do requite investment.  And I think your forgetting that money was injected at various points.  The club has never survived entirely off its own means. 

Of course I do and I remember it all.  You may get les abuse if you try to be a little less patronising!  

It wasn't as long ago as "always"

2 minutes ago, Inspiral_Carpet said:

I'm pretty sure that in those intervening 15 years that you have been asked for your suggestions.  In fact, I know you have.

We are still waiting for your solutions and as you know, there is a really long line of investors. 

So come on.  Enlighten us please. 

I think you should of been listening more over the last 15 years.

3 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Of course I do and I remember it all.  You may get les abuse if you try to be a little less patronising!  

It wasn't as long ago as "always"

I doubt i would get less abuse. Ive tried many different approaches.

3 minutes ago, Inspiral_Carpet said:

Who should we "of" forced to invest then.

Still waiting.....

I know, its not like anyone else would of been interested in us  instead of TTA or Corney over the years....

Who is this Abdallah Lemsagam guy by the way ?

Of course we couldn't of "forced" someone to invest, but its surely sillyness to think TTA and Corny was the only game in town.  Its the line which was pushed for years - they are the only option - it was rubbish.

9 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

One thing is certain, it'll be a completely new squad.  Can't see many sticking around and good riddance.  

So we start with an abundance of new journeymen yet again with the likelyhood of the same scenario?

With what I’ve heard that is not going to happen. Don’t think this new guy has a clue and I think it will be a struggle just to survive nevermind be competitive.

Really fear for our future now?

10 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

With what I’ve heard that is not going to happen. Don’t think this new guy has a clue and I think it will be a struggle just to survive nevermind be competitive.

Really fear for our future now?

You don't think we will have a bigger budget than Accrington?

Abdallah has got this completely wrong.

The French lads are on considerable better pay and have had much better perks to come here and Maouche and Omrani have gone missing. The two groups don’t speak to each other. Wellens also has no idea what money they’re on

Wellens has said already that he had no idea about Nazon. The two fans on the board and Moisely need to reign him in and give him a reality check that this ISNT Football Manager. This stinks of Leyton Orient. 

7 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Abdallah has got this completely wrong.

The French lads are on considerable better pay and have had much better perks to come here and Maouche and Omrani have gone missing. The two groups don’t speak to each other. Wellens also has no idea what money they’re on

Wellens has said already that he had no idea about Nazon. The two fans on the board and Moisely need to reign him in and give him a reality check that this ISNT Football Manager. This stinks of Leyton Orient. 

So you know what money they are on but the manager doesn’t ? Explain that to me please ? 

3 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

So you know what money they are on but the manager doesn’t ? Explain that to me please ? 

He can't.

'It's[ part of the bollocks that will be perpetuated over the next few days to cover up for Wellens' incompetence,

IMHO 

2 hours ago, deyres42 said:

As predictable things go, 0000 picking at the carcass within minutes must have been right up there.

Lets face it if hed moved on from OAFC we would never hear from him on this message board no doubt we will here from other "I told you so" types over the coming days.

Archived