Abdallah Lemsagam Poll  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Does Lemsagam owe us ka-myoo-ni-ka-shun & a Plan?

1 hour ago, lookersstandandy said:

Understand.

Please could I also ask for an update - from the Trust - on the plan for Playershare, as I continue to contribute handsomely to this initiative - as an exiled northerner in the south - this was my way of contributing my season ticket money to the club, while keeping the money out of the hands of those I trusted less to spend it wisely.

I’m very happy to continue to do so, so long as the money is going toward helping the club/manager/coach recruit players from which to assist us on the pitch.

Many thanks in advance.

Andy

Hello Andy

We have been in a holding pattern with it, Now after todays news, we can makes some plans/give you an update soon

Thanks for your patience

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ChaddySmoker said:

Is this all part of Leeslover's grand plan? :blind:

Make the team as shit as is needed at such a low level that Bambi could actually return and look half decent (for 60 minutes! )

'Bambi' going to be playing in a higher division next season by all accounts.

Make the team as shit as is needed at such a low level that Bambi could actually return and look half decent (for 60 minutes! )

90minutes you mean

2 hours ago, dec666 said:

On the other hand Philliskirk is available if we need cover for left back and the Checkatrade 

4 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

You'd have McEleney over Winny, really?

Yeah, 'cause we've not seen anywhere near enough of McEleney.

We know what we get with Winchester. A match winning goal once a season is great and all but would prefer someone a lot more consistent

32 minutes ago, PlayItLivo said:

Yeah, 'cause we've not seen anywhere near enough of McEleney.

We know what we get with Winchester. A match winning goal once a season is great and all but would prefer someone a lot more consistent

From what I've seen of McEleney he's been consistent I will give you that - consistently bobbins,  but your right he will be better judged with a pre season and run of games under his belt.

4 minutes ago, frizzell54 said:

So this is what we have been reduced to, dark days.

You don't think Winchester would get in a team before the likes of Benyu then? When I saw him coming on at Northampton I shared your sentiment.

39 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

From what I've seen of McEleney he's been consistent I will give you that - consistently bobbins,  but your right he will be better judged with a pre season and run of games under his belt.

Wellens said recently that he would be a vital part of our team next year. He will come good 

8 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

Understand.

Please could I also ask for an update - from the Trust - on the plan for Playershare, as I continue to contribute handsomely to this initiative - as an exiled northerner in the south - this was my way of contributing my season ticket money to the club, while keeping the money out of the hands of those I trusted less to spend it wisely.

I’m very happy to continue to do so, so long as the money is going toward helping the club/manager/coach recruit players from which to assist us on the pitch.

Many thanks in advance.

Andy

Fair play to you mate. You deffo need this clarifying IMO 

1 hour ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Some seem to be placing a lot of faith in the words of a man that’s got us to our lowest point in 40 odd years ? 

He did have faith in Hamer saying he will go higher, and I'm with him on that one.

14 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Yeah he meant league one !! ?? 

in seriousness I agree. Think he’s a better full back than a centre back tho 

Agree on that, Phil Neville was much maligned by many,  but I see a lot of similarities with him and Hamer.

10 hours ago, mickjagger said:

He needs to nail down his position before we can make a judgement.

Not really,  in my experience some talent is obvious before they reach the first team.

Archived