57 minutes ago, pinevillawill said:

Poor girl.

No mate, shes still asleep in her latics shirt, its in the blood, if you don't like it fuck off somewhere else

4 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

If you all have a look at the season cards you'll notice in the bottom right it says League One ha. 

A lot all say TLH auctioneer stand for RRE when they sponsor the north stand now. Would be a bit daft not to issue new cards to everyone now to update the league

45 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

A lot all say TLH auctioneer stand for RRE when they sponsor the north stand now. Would be a bit daft not to issue new cards to everyone now to update the league

I'm pretty sure it said we'd get new cards when the early bird offer was announced. 

1 minute ago, dkay570 said:

I'm pretty sure it said we'd get new cards when the early bird offer was announced. 

Initially I thought they said that only applied to new purchases and not existing fans as last year but the latest article appears to say you’re right 

5 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

Initially I thought they said that only applied to new purchases and not existing fans as last year but the latest article appears to say you’re right 

Yes, I was told that we're getting new cards.

53 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

I’m hoping for new ones so I don’t set the alarms off in Tesco every time I walk in or out anymore when they’re in my wallet. 

1 hour ago, rosa said:

Do the cards still work when they've been through the washing machine?

Asking for an idiot.

Should do, enough fans have been through the wringer.

Incidentally, not to put too much of a spin on it the team could do with some Ariel power.

Edited by BP1960