Congratulations Corney

2 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

One person's fault?  That's just silly

The owner? Pretty key ‘person’. The guy who drives the club, ‘invests’ (or actually steals) from the club. The person who chooses the manager.

Corney has lied, cheated and stolen from this club over the last three/four years. Prior to that his intentions and actions may well have been good, but the last few seasons and the culmination in relegation are laid squarely at his feet.

He is far from the messiah and he definitely is a naughty boy.

Edited by blueatheart

2 minutes ago, blueatheart said:

The owner? Pretty key ‘person’. The guy who drives the club, ‘invests’ (or actually steals) from the club. The person who chooses the manager.

Corney has lied, cheated and stolen from this club over the last three/four years. Prior to that his intentions and actions may well have been good, but the last few seasons and the culmination in relegation are laid squarely at his feet.

Look, Corney's gone.

Lemdagam is here to save us.

This here tonight feels like we're moving forward.  Just enjoy it, eh?

3 minutes ago, blueatheart said:

From what I have read in the past, I think Dave understands accountancy.

I'm looking forward to your reply Blue.  As a starter, I think that "stealing" means taking more out of the club than investing.  

Go for it my friend with facts rather than the usual bollocks about "asset stripping".

If you say that , "massive mistakes have been made", I'm with you.

3 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Look, Corney's gone.

Lemdagam is here to save us.

This here tonight feels like we're moving forward.  Just enjoy it, eh?

Corney is still a director who refuses to resign.

1 minute ago, Inspiral_Carpet said:

From what I have read in the past, I think Dave understands accountancy.

I'm looking forward to your reply Blue.  As a starter, I think that "stealing" means taking more out of the club than investing.  

Go for it my friend with facts rather than the usual bollocks about "asset stripping".

If you say that , "massive mistakes have been made", I'm with you.

Corney has transferred thousands out of the club to support his lifestyle. Call it what you will, but when the football league solidarity payments hit the club accounts and Corney takes his share, I call it stealing.

I wonder how Grace Nuttall is doing at the minute.

Edited by blueatheart

Just now, blueatheart said:

Corney is still a director who refuses to resign.

Corney has transferred thousands out of th club to support his lifestyle. Call it what you will.

That sounds remarkably like what I do....

Just now, Dave_Og said:

That sounds remarkably like what I do....

I’ve edited.

All ends up, he’s taken money from a club who ultimately hasn’t survived. He’s had a go at fans for not turning up and he’s profited from the fans that have.

It might not be stealing per se. But he’s no Robin Hood.

Understand  emotions are high at the moment but this is absolute rubbish. There has been plenty of time to get us out of this mess-since Christmas the writing has been on the wall and the buck certainly doesn't stop at Corneys door. Remember this if nothing else-he never got us relegated whilst in charge. Folks like you were desperate for change in ownership-well you got it now suck it up.

1 minute ago, blueatheart said:

I’ve edited.

All ends up, he’s taken money from a club who ultimately hasn’t survived. He’s had a go at fans for not turning up and he’s profited from the fans that have.

It might not be stealing per se. But he’s no Robin Hood.

Talking in riddles  now.  I have no idea who Grace Nuttall is.

2 minutes ago, Inspiral_Carpet said:

Daughter of a former trust director (several years ago).

Could be interesting.  Probably bollocks.  Look forward to be better informed.

Really? Assuming you’re speaking of the guy who was locked up, I doubt he had a 40 odd year old daughter.

I’m surprised you’re so pro-Corney, Jeff. I thought you had more nous than that.

Edited by blueatheart

Just now, blueatheart said:

Really? Assuming your speaking of the guy who was locked up, I doubt he had a 40 odd year old daughter.

Maybe someone of a similar name?  Ages not far aligned though.  I'm not referring to the person you are implying though (I know him pretty well)..

Plenty on here would know the person to whom I am referring?  I'm not going to withdraw my statement though,

Apologies if I have got it wrong.  Over to you to prove that's the case if you want?

14 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Lemsagam, we are told, owns 97% of the shares and all of the votes.  It wouldn't be difficult to call an EGM and vote him out.

Currently, three can vote Al, Brookey and Corney so maybe an EGM will get called

7 minutes ago, underdog said:

Currently, three can vote Al, Brookey and Corney so maybe an EGM will get called

Formally?  On a motion?  Surely it's one share one vote otherwise Lemsagam could be outvoted despite holding 97% of the shares!  Clearly the fact he has got involved at all puts a question mark against his sanity but he'd have to be off the scale to have agreed to that.

5 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Formally?  On a motion?  Surely it's one share one vote otherwise Lemsagam could be outvoted despite holding 97% of the shares!  Clearly the fact he has got involved at all puts a question mark against his sanity but he'd have to be off the scale to have agreed to that.

I thinks it's called articles if association with regards to the trust vote. It carries the same weight as the 97%. Al was keen to maintain this parity and when the change of ownership went through to companies house, he paid for the Trust part. One director one vote.

Corney is still listed as a director

5 minutes ago, underdog said:

I thinks it's called articles if association with regards to the trust vote. It carries the same weight as the 97%. Al was keen to maintain this parity and when the change of ownership went through to companies house, he paid for the Trust part. One director one vote.

How can he be a director if he can't direct I wonder?

Few of us liked the Corney years because we made no progress.  Simply that we made no progress but we stayed put.  i was not a fan of his approach but boy do I wish he saw the season out and kept us in league 1 again.

To blame Corney for what has happened in the last eight games of the season is the reasoning of the insane.

Some blame lies with Wellens who will presumably wait for the sack and his severance pay.  Most blame lies with the favouritism and interference by the owner who because he is the owner is perfectly entitled to do what he likes.  What he likes has relegated our football club.  If he carries on we will soon be fighting another battle - for survival in the football league.

There is nothing about our situation that gives me cause for optimism.

22 minutes ago, underdog said:

He's full blown loop de loop if he agreed for the Articles to be like that