Congratulations Corney

3 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Please ask AL on behalf of the fans to stop bringing in these Johnny Foreigner Jokers. Thanks. 

Lets put the LSD glasses on for a moment. If Pep Guardiola was to suddenly become available and fancy trying his hand at league 2 would you be against him managing us because he’s “johnny foreigner”?? 

Ok not all the transfers have paid off - they very rarely do whatever nationality - Ollie banks was hardly a success and he’s English.

a player or manager can come from fucking Mars as long as they’re good enough and to say “no foreigners” is as stupid as it is racist 

** And it’s Johnny Placide 

Edited by Buckshawlatic

On 5/5/2018 at 10:17 PM, blueatheart said:

Well done Simon, years of your neglect had lead

to this. This is all your fault.

ends.

Shame that he limited himself to a gold brick or everyone could have had fun this bank holiday watching people topple his statue in the car park.

15 minutes ago, Twisbrogan said:

Shame that he limited himself to a gold brick or everyone could have had fun this bank holiday watching people topple his statue in the car park.

You know if you remove that brick the entire North Stand collapses like a fucking Jenga tower.

2 hours ago, Buckshawlatic said:

Lets put the LSD glasses on for a moment. If Pep Guardiola was to suddenly become available and fancy trying his hand at league 2 would you be against him managing us because he’s “johnny foreigner”?? 

Ok not all the transfers have paid off - they very rarely do whatever nationality - Ollie banks was hardly a success and he’s English.

a player or manager can come from fucking Mars as long as they’re good enough and to say “no foreigners” is as stupid as it is racist 

Actually, it’s Johny Placide ?

But yes, I agree. It’s not about the nationality. It’s about the manager. Suspect Guardiola would be a train wreck.... ?

23 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Lemsagam, we are told, owns 97% of the shares and all of the votes.  It wouldn't be difficult to call an EGM and vote him out.

Do you believe everything that you are told on owtb? He owns 48.5% when I last looked which is actually 50% of the voting rights. He cannot sack Corney and Corney cannot sack him as far as I understand it

8 minutes ago, ChaddySmoker said:

Do you believe everything that you are told on owtb? He owns 48.5% when I last looked which is actually 50% of the voting rights. He cannot sack Corney and Corney cannot sack him as far as I understand it

Companies house says he owns 97%

10 minutes ago, ChaddySmoker said:

He owns 97%. Seriously. 

16 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

Companies house says he owns 97%

It doesn't I'm afraid. No such filing has been made. Now Companies House is not an especially reliable source as they will record whatever they are sent but no such filing has been made.

i'll say it again; if he does own 97% and he has allowed the Articles to say that he can be outvoted by two other directors then that is bonkers.

3 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

It doesn't I'm afraid. No such filing has been made. Now Companies House is not an especially reliable source as they will record whatever they are sent but no such filing has been made.

i'll say it again; if he does own 97% and he has allowed the Articles to say that he can be outvoted by two other directors then that is bonkers.

But hen the trust and AL could outvote SC. So have they done that and ousted him?

1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

But hen the trust and AL could outvote SC. So have they done that and ousted him?

Any director can be voted off a board unless the share/voting structure is way beyond arcane.

8 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Any director can be voted off a board unless the share/voting structure is way beyond arcane.

Arcane, that's a word you don't often see on OWTB.

You are certainly raising the level of conversation Dave.:)

4 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Arcane, that's a word you don't often see on OWTB.

You are certainly raising the level of conversation Dave.:)

On a lexicographical mission. Now, for making using should of instead of should've a criminal offence.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Buckshawlatic said:

Wow. Racist ? Really ? The world is mard as fuck isn’t it now. 

9 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Im not much arsed about this so called family club. I want a winning team and I’m happy. Then the stands will be more full , the atmosphere better. I’d like to just be excited about turning up at BP not this feeling of dredding it !! Please ask AL on behalf of the fans to stop bringing in these Johnny Foreigner Jokers. Thanks. 

An upvote for this Frizzell54 ? What are you some kind of racist bastard ? ?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

You can’t just get rid of a director without following due process. 

I agree. But that due process isn’t difficult. I’ve done it twice.

He must be in bad leaver territory too if he is not following the agreement to resign and any shareholder agreement will deal with that.