Set up for most important game season started all so well when we scored, then it went off for penalty, then went off for next goal , stayed on for Hamers goal then off again for last 5 minutes of the match. Bank opens tues and l player cancelled for good, it`s not l begrudge 4.99 a month  just can't stand frustration. 

I’ve a monthly direct debit subscription. 

Might be a reaction to what happened yesterday but I had a look at how I might go about cancelling it. 

Maybe I’m a bit slow but I couldn’t see how to do it on the app... 

I would have more time for the service if it was more open about how to opt out. 

6 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

The UI is so clunky it’s unreal. People who aren’t active users of a computer must struggle with it because it’s very teething to get it running. I have to refresh it every 10 mins because it lags or stops whenever i watch the away games.

Same here.  And when I asked them about the lagging/freezing they just said my broadband wasn’t fast enough. Funny how it works perfectly well and streams anything else though 

3 hours ago, Nohairdontcare said:

I’ve a monthly direct debit subscription. 

Might be a reaction to what happened yesterday but I had a look at how I might go about cancelling it. 

Maybe I’m a bit slow but I couldn’t see how to do it on the app... 

I would have more time for the service if it was more open about how to opt out. 

You have to email them bud.

1 hour ago, Nohairdontcare said:

Cheers, I thought as much... I might wait a few days before I make a decision on it. I'm still gutted after yesterday - and in fairness I do (usually) enjoy the match commentary...

Just cancel the DD

• 3 months later...